What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just bought Dan Brown The Davinci Code (i read the other three digital forces, deception point and Angels and Demons thought they were good so i bought this one)

"Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. Love it! I've actually read it before, (a long time ago) but I wanted to read the rest of the series, so I thought I'd start at the start. She's an amazing writer, especially since normally I don't like stories written in the first person at all! She totally sucks you into the setting. It's fantastic.

Well, Im sorta reading 'The Bitch Godess Notebook' by Martha O'Conner. It's my friends book, so I dont get to read it much, only during my free periods if shes brought it to school!
Its quite a raunchy book - there's been a couple of sex scenes so far...

^^ Ah Kurdt I love that book! I really enjoyed it, I thought it was excellent!

Right now I'm reading 'Gravity'-Tess Gerritsen............again (brilliant book though, I'd thoroughly recommend it!), because I have told myself I'm not allowed by a new book till after my exams so I'd study!

It's not working! :lol:

Hey!...I just finished Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister....it was super awesome and twisted at the same time....i liked how it was written almost like a historical novel.....have you read any of his other books? (Wicked, Son of a Witch)....welll anyways enjoy madgeorge

kurdt said:
Well, Im sorta reading 'The Bitch Godess Notebook' by Martha O'Conner. It's my friends book, so I dont get to read it much, only during my free periods if shes brought it to school!
Its quite a raunchy book - there's been a couple of sex scenes so far...

In Lady Chatterley's Lover, the Bitch Goddess is success and money. Does it mean that here?

I finished Bare Bones so I am now reading The Rift. I will continue to read it until probably my next book store trip and then I will stop reading it again and start reading another book. I can read multiple books at the same time without getting the characters or the plot mixed up so this is no problem for me. Anyway it is a good book but it is REALLY long. 932 pages long to be exact.

Anyway it is about when a 8.9 earthquake hits the New Madrid Seismic Zone. Probably the most interesting parts that there are several stories intertwined into the earthquake survival story. Which is part of the reason it is so long.

I have fourty or so pages left in Predator by Patricia Cornwell and then I'm going to read The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum. Please keep the book spoiler free, but I was wondering is his other series worth reading. I saw at the book store he had the Bourne series and the "Covert-One" series. Which series has better characters and plots.

I haven't read the Covert-One series but I did read the Bourne Identity and it is excellent, I would highly recommend it to anyone, maybe I'll have to check out this series, it sounds interesting

The Da Vinci Code - read it over yesterday and this morning. Hoo, crap, it was GOOOOOOOOOD! :D
It was really complex though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back