What Are You Reading? - #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Me too!!:D

I dont really have the time to read...well I spend most of the day reading but all I read is what I have to study studying...it's a LOT and that's the reason why I don't have time to recreational reading...
    I'm getting the new HP book as soon as its out, I'll really have to organize myself to read it...

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince. Just catching up with some stuff before the 7th book comes out and I went to see the 5th movie last week (actually -- I went to the premiere!) so I am now reading the book to fill the gap between the movie and the last book!

3. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

AHH! 3 and half days 'til Harry Potter!

I am about to read In the Time of the Butterflies. looks interesting...

I can't wait until aug. 7 because Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer comes out! *for anyone who has read Twilight or New Moon*

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Fever in the Blood, it's a horror, about a young kid, who tortures people, really freaky.

The other book I have yet to start is the "Hot Blooded Series", another book of gross horror stories.

5. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

Im reading a Nancy Drew Book :lol: cause im too cool. Its like the dancing puppet or something like that. I feel like such a loser but i love the Nancy Drew books!!

6. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

I have the 7th Harry Potter book in my hands!
    Sweeeeet!

Im soooo happy! :D

7. Calihan

Calihan Captain

For those of us who are going to going to read the final harry potter books soon. I'd like to request that everyone use spoiler tags. If you're not sure if something is a spoiler or not please play it safe and use the tags. Personally I really dont want to be spoiled for the book.

8. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I'm reading To Kill A Mockingbird By: Harper Lee. I don't really understand it all too well. But that's because I skip around. It's hard to focus on. But I have to read it for school.

9. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I read To Kill a Mockingbird earlier this year in English class. Personally I loved the book. I thought it was well written and the two plots really did come together. AshleyWillows of you need help with it for anything please feel free to PM me.

10. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

In light of the new Harry Potter book coming out today, I've decided to reread the whole series. (Actually, that involves me rereading up to Goblet of Fire and reading (for the first time) Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince.) I'm about halfway through OOTP and I'm really enjoying it! I've heard that HBP is even better, so I'm just holding my breath for that one! :D And then there's the obvious fact that Deathly Hallows is coming out today, which I will read the instant I'm finished HBP!

11. AshleyFirst223

Thanks very much! I'm going to have to take you up on that one. But first I have to finish more of the book.

12. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I've read to Kill A Mockingbird about two times. Its really a great book and the title fits the plot of the book.

13. AshleyFirst223

I've finally gotten to the part where they begin talking about mockingbirds. This is pretty exciting. :)

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I loved reading To Kill a Mockingbird. It's such a well written book and the movie is very good also.

Right now I'm reading what pretty much a lot of people are reading and that's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. So far so good :)

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

On this moment I am reading i believe for 3 books now, so thats me..

The first one = I was 12 and riding to school, about Marc dutrou.. Very painful but beautiful book.
    the second one = Eragon..
    the third one = Wicca part 6..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.