What are some of your favorite CSI:Miami Quotes?

Horatio does not know Artie... *shakes head*

Stripper: *to Horatio* Your alot funner then you look.

Everytime time i hear that i say 'SO TRUE!'! :lol:

Horatio: You couldnb't find your ass with both hands.

It's the only time I remember him cursing. He even says 'heck'. He's an angel, I swear. That's why he can't curse!
The other week they filmed CSI: Vegas at my school! Just remembered that. Wished it was Miami...

i just love this one.....i love Speed and his smart ass comments.... :D ....and about the whole swearing thing...i think Speed swars the most out of all the characters....it adds to his rebellious looks and behavior...... :D Speed is my hero!!! :D anyways here's the quote...this quote is frome the episode Spring Break.....

Speed:Sir, can you read the yellow tape right there? It says 'crime scene.'
Ted Zink: Hey, I got permit to be here.
speed: Oh ... you got a permit.
Ted: Yeah, that's right. From parks and rec.
Speed: Well ... I'm going to let you tell that to the family of the girl that got murdered here last night.
Ted:Whoa, hold on ...
Speed:I'm going to let you tell them that we can't process this crime scene because you have a permit for a party.
Ted: You misunderstood me ...
Speed: Then I'm going to arrest your cheap, tequila-pushing ass and have you spend the night in lockup with all the drunk-and-disorderlies, and you can smell the vomit of the fraternity boys.
Ted:You know what? Maybe I-I ... maybe I should just wait until you're finished.
Speed: That's a capital idea, Ted.

Alexx is examining a body, while Calleigh watches.

Calleigh: What is that? Some kind of insect?
Alexx: It's an ant. Girl you needed an exterminator.

Yelina enters.

Calleigh: She had ants on her face.
Alexx: Well these aren't your garden variety dumpster ants. And they aren't related to decomp.
Calleigh: Why were they in her stomach?
Yelina: Leaf colour ants. That's a columbian dish.
Calleigh: Are you saying people eat them? *slightly shocked*

Alexx looks kinda disgusted too.

Yelina: Fryed.

---

It's pretty funny, while C & A both get disgusted by the tought. Yelina acts like it's the most normal thing in the world :)

Wannabe is a good episode. i loved Speed in his sexy little suit. :D but anyways to stay on topic......

Eric:Take a look at this*holding up a dead rat to show Speed* now how this got from your apartment to here is what i want to know.
Speed: very funny......

ha ha i love this one.. it's from "Blood Brothers" by the way.

Alexx: Please tell me that we didn't give the body to a complete stranger.

Speed: Alex we just gave the body.....

i got one from the cross jurisdiction

calleigh: calleigh duquesne, dont ask me how to spell it southern *they shake hands*
catherine willows: catherine willows, southern nevada
*horatio laughs*

person who i cant rember her name right now :confused:: thats a piece of evidence you cant just give it up to someone

H: im not giving it up im giving it back :D

Back