What are some of your favorite CSI:Miami Quotes?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by iluv_ryan, Feb 14, 2007.

1. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Basically what we are doing here is saying random Quotes that we like from CSI:Miami....does anyone have one? :)

2. CSI_CSIMiamifan

CSI_CSIMiamifan Prime Suspect

Re: CSI:Miami Quotes

i think there is a thread like this already. it's a game called name that episode. you post a quote from an episode and people have to guess what episode it is.

3. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Oh, well this isn't like that it's just saying your fave quotes from CSI:Miami. No one has to guess the episode or anything...

4. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Oh, I dunno. The mods are kinda perticular about new threads. you might wanna be on the look out. But if you want to post quotes by each person, you can go to those threads. Then there's Guess the Episode and Quotes you WON'T Hear. You might wanna chack those out. If not, some mod please come tell us this is Ok so we can get discussing.
    But, welcome to the forum iluv_ryan! Enjoy Miami!

5. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Sometimes y'all make us poor mods out to be very mean. ;)

We actually did used to have a thread like this at one time, but I guess a new one wouldn't hurt.

I'll edit the title to make it a bit more descriptive if that's ok, so that everyone will know the purpose of the thread.

But before I do I wanted to say this: Guys really...we are wanting to see more content to the posts in this forum. I'm talking good on topic posts here. The chatter/spam in most of the threads has gotten to be a bit much here lately. It's great that you all feel comfortable here and have made friends, but please bear in mind, this isn't a chat room or an instant messneger. It's a discussion forum for CSI: Miami and all things related.

Please start adding more on topic content to your replies, ok y'all?

Thanks!

----------

Ok, so this thread:

What are some of your favorite CSI: Miami quotes and why? In order to make things easier for everyone, please include the character names, and episode the quotes came from. :)

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well, is it ok if the quote is shippy? I just thought I'd ask because most of my favorite quotes are my favorite quotes because they say something good about my ship...but if you'd rather not have that I can post a non-shipperish quote, like:

Dispo Day
    Calleigh: "I feel like a hummingbird on six cups of coffee."

That face was so priceless, it was hilarious. :lol:

7. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

You may post any quotes from any characters you wish as long as it's from CSI: Miami. Just as long as the thread doesn't turn to ship discussion it's fine.

Besides, shippy is in the eye of the beholder. What one views as a ship quote someone else won't view the same way. ;)

8. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Ryan: Alexx...He doesn't have a head. Where'd the head go?

I love this scene it is my complete faveorite his face and everything was so funny...!

9. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

And also in this same episode. There is this speed dating place and someone got murdered outside the place so Horatio says : "Well you know what they say Frank, speed kills" It was great...lol

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I loved that quote in 'Spring Break' where Speed told off that guy who was having a party. What was it...it was something like
    Speed: "And I'll arrest your tequila-pushing ass and you can spend all night in a holding cell smelling the rotting vomit of the fraternity boys."
    I spelled everything wrong, and the quote may be a bit off, but I just loved how he got the guy to get the hell out of there. And the way he said it made me laugh!

Also, iluv_ryan, you can hit 'Edit' next to 'Reply' and 'Quote' so you don't have to double post. :)

11. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

From rampage

Horatio: "Stay down", "Stay down", they never listen.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I love the one in Kill Zone

H:What do you get when a six foot shooter lies down with a three foot weapon?
    Calliegh: Hot flashes, but that's just me

(did I get that right or close? I forget)

13. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

where does the
    Ryan: wheres the head alex

come from? i dont remember it... it probably came out wen i started watchin

i luv.... we never close or omethin like tat

14. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Oh, man... I've got tons of favorite quotes from this show. Here are a few from the pilot episode when Warrick and Catherine come down:

Horatio: Let me ask you another question. When you’re home alone do you lock the bathroom door?
    Catherine: I don’t even know you.

Horatio: That’s it?
    Speedle: There’s also a link to Miami.
    Horatio: Of course there is.
    Speedle: Or, you know, he could just be some geriatric dude that just digs the weather.

Speedle: The only way to outrun a gator is to swim faster than the guy next to you. Isn’t that right, Delko?
    Eric: [to Catherine and Warrick] I used to have a partner.

Eric: HAH!
    Speedle: Delko, you’ve been down there for forty-five minutes. Do you know the level of bacteria in the water? I mean you can get all kinds of infections… What d’ya got?
    Eric: Water pistol. One waterlogged beretta knock-off.
    Speedle: Suspect’s personal gun?
    Eric: That’s it.
    Speedle: Congratulations.
    Eric: I’ll put it over the wires that, uh, he’s not carrying that Taurus anymore.
    Speedle: Do that and take a shower.
    Eric: [to Speedle] …Nice shoes.

Showgirl: Some guys like to lick it off.
    Horatio: Really? I’m partial to the swab myself.

Catherine: Ready, honey?
    Horatio: Coming, dear.

Speedle: So, H, when’s the last time you were in Hives?
    Horatio: I was there opening night.
    Speedle: I didn’t see you there.
    Horatio: I was, uh… V.I.P.

15. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

lmao i love that part with Horatio and Catherine at Hives... with the honey swab that was helarious lmao