Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi there, another newbie here. I'm relatively new to full-time CSI watching. My sister did try to get me hooked ten years ago, but it never caught. Since I got cable a couple years ago, I've caught a few episodes here and there, but it was only a few weeks ago that I decided to watch straight through from season 1. If only I'd known before what I was missing... :)

I didn't start watching the show until season 5, so I know what you mean about missing the show.

And welcome to the place. I'm from Ontario myself so it's always nice to see another Canuck on the board :)

Welcome Raynn glad you've joined us, have fun
pompom.gif

Hiya Everybody!

I love the original CSI and have been a fan since season 4 and caught up on older seasons watching double episodes of it on Spike TV when they started airing it.

I'm actually reincarnating myself on this board after a very long hiatus... I was a member of Talk CSI back in 2006 and my old account was deleted after too much inactivity lol.

But now I have some free time to browse, post, and hopefully meet some cool people who love CSI too! :D Las Vegas baybeee!!

Back