Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Thanks for the snacks :lol:

Well I normaly watch the show in english and subtitles, but I have see it dubbed in spanish and : the voice of Nick are similar , not a lot but a little bit, the voice of Sara its a lot diferent; and from the other there is a little diferent.

but I stay with the original voices :D

Hi, new to site. I tried not to get "hooked" to any of these shows but found that easier said than done. I love CSI, CSI Miami, and CSI NY! I can't wait for the new season this fall!

@ Teddy Bear Dr: Thanks :D Yeah Nick's is voice is amazing when its his own ... I feel weird when I see CSI in other language :lol:

@ LovingSoul4u2: Welcome to the forum !!! im sure you are gonna pass a great time in here :D

WELCOME LovingSoul4u2
pompom.gif
have fun and post away~

Hallo,

Have mostly been hanging about the NY boards ove the years. But have been checking out CSI more during the offseason. Thought it only polite to sorta introduce myself as try my hand at starting a thread here. :p

Hi there, another newbie here. I'm relatively new to full-time CSI watching. My sister did try to get me hooked ten years ago, but it never caught. Since I got cable a couple years ago, I've caught a few episodes here and there, but it was only a few weeks ago that I decided to watch straight through from season 1. If only I'd known before what I was missing... :)

Back