Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

WELCOME as well, KAiLUxO have fun and post away
clap.gif

Hi, everyone! How have you been doing? My name is not that important, but you call me Marril and I'll be happy!

My fav characters are Greg:)drool:), Cath and Hodges(I guess) and least fav is Ecklie I think.
I'm from Croatia and 14 years old. If there are any spelling mistakes I apologize. I watch CSI since I was 9 and my first CSI show was New York. I was introduced to it by my cousin who said it was awesome. And guess what- it really was!

I'm a proud owner of Eric Szmanda and Marg Helgenberger autographs since I was 12(that is also when I fell madly in love with Greg). You can see those on my dA page(a link to it should be in my profile page).

I've been reading this forum for a while and decided to join. I hope I'll meet new friends and share my opinions with many of you. Kisses!

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, Marril! Have a look around and make yourself at home! :)

Hi I'm Luminol, I live in Holland and I'm crazy about George/Nick.
When I see him in jeans and tight shirt or long sleeve, it makes me wild.:drool::drool::drool:
Hey, another person from Holland! :) Welcome, visit us in the Ward! (George/Nick pictures. :))

hi everyone!! i'm new here... i'm ladywillows and i live in Italy!! what can i say??!! oh yes, my favourite character is Catherine and obviously Marg is my fav actress! i watch only csi las vegas because in the other two the characters don't impress me much!

Back