Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, AmericanHoney! Time to stop lurking and join in the fun! :)

Hi, everyone I'm new here. I'm glad to be a member and can't wait to start discussing. :)

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, AFIS! Happy to have you here! Jump right in and have fun! :)

Welcome AmericanHoney & AFIS have fun and post away
yahoo.gif

Hello.... I've been "lurking" (it's such a funny word--> English is not my native language... so forgive the undoubtly (is this actually a word?) mistakes against the grammar rules...)... so I've been lurking this site for a while.... I used to watch CSI back here in the Netherlands,then there was a long time of no CSI... until I discovered CSI:NY....Then there was this episode I incidentally watched... a space oddity....which made me a devoted (as I know now) "labrat" fan.... especially Hodges... he's absolutely too cute...(It's the smile...:cool:)

Welcome PalmTree! Glad to have you aboard. And I am sure you and I will be good friends. :lol: Big Hodges and labrat fan myself.

Hi !! im kinda new in here too, I have been lurking in here and it looks a nice forum and I decide to join !! :D

Thank you !! im so happy that I finally found a CSI forum !! I was searching a lot since CSI start to grow a lot in me :lol:

Welcome to the nut house, kittydu. Grab some of the imaginary snacks from the virtual table by the invisible door. Then pull up a keyboard and join in the fun.

Long-time members know how nosy I am. I ask some new members about what language you listen to while watching CSI. kittydu, do you watch it in English with subtitles or dubbed by local actors into Spanish or another language? If dubbed, do the voice actors sound anything like the original stars?

Back