Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my names Chanelle and I'm from England I've only been watching CSI for a couple of years but I end up watching it whenever its on anyway hi to everyone :)

Hi Chanelle welcome to the board, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. There is a UK episode discussion thread, you should pop in and take a look. :)

Hey, looking for information on Greg and found this discussion board. Here I am, call me Sam or Oouga. I study crime, mainly serial killers, and stumbled on CSI when I was watching TV, as all my real crime shows were playing reruns. The first episode I saw was "Grave Danger" and I guess I fell in love with the series. I do NOT get CBS, so am only about half way through season 5 of CSI (Las Vegas). Eventually, I plan to watch Miami and NY, as well.

Well, I'm introduced, for the most part, so here's to a long and happy relationship.

Sam

Welcome all new folks. Glad to have you with us. :) Please read the "Help Guide..." on Page 1 of this Forum for our list of FAQs.

Cheers. :)

Hello. :) I'am new to this forum. I have been lurking for almost one year but only registered some days ago.

I have been a fan of CSI Vegas since I saw a first episode in season 2. The first reason why I was hooked to this show was Grissom/William Petersen. In my opinion, Grissom is the most interesting and lovable character in tv and so is William Petersen as a person and an actor. You may have noticed that english is not my native language, I'm French and if I was fluently enough I may have chosen better words and could talk of them for hours until you say "shut up !" :lol: I think CSI Vegas has the most engaging cast on TV, I love them all, but my other favourite characters are Sara, Catherine and Brass.

I love other shows like Desperate housewives, lost, and I just discovered Dr House, I think I will enjoy it. But my favourite show is CSI Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back