Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m 22 year old girl from south Europe and I have been a huge fan of CSI from the first season. I only watch CSI Vegas. I tried to watch NY and Miami but they just don’t work for me... I adore Greg and Sara!!!! But I’m basically Sara shipper… I like her with Greg, Nick, Catherine, Sofia and Warrick. Essentially with everyone other than Grissom. I liked GSR in the beginning but then Grissom started playing Hot/Cold with Sara and I just don’t like that. So GREG AND SARA forever!

Hi :)
I'm from Canada, and I've been watching the show since Season four. On and off since about Season three, however.

As you can probably tell by my username, I am a fan of Grissom and Sara and I hope their relationship lasts on the show for quite some time.

I've been on the main website here for a while, but never realized there was a forum, so woohoo.

My favorite character (Besides Grissom, and Sara, Yeep.) is Nick Stokes. He's brilliant, and George Eads is an amazing actor - I love his voice/accent.

Belated welcome AshleyWillows. :)

Welcome to gsrLOVE and LoveCSI, great to have you here. Pull up a chair and get settled in. :D

Hi everyone! My name's Jana. I'm new here.I'm 21 and from Fort Valley,Georgia. I'm also a CSI fan. When I'm not at school or my crappy movie theatre job, I would be writing. I would write mostly erotic stories and fan fiction. I even wrote a CSI fan fic. I have a blog with all my written stories called Erotic Stories by Jana. I am also writing a longer non CSI-related story and a screenplay.I'm in tech college which is two years.Anyways, I'm glad to be here.

Heya my names Bethan and i'm squeeky clean new this is my 4th post (i think) i just joined yesterday :D. I'm still in high school *groans* but i escape from it soon and then im off to become a forensic scientist YAY. I love CSI and have been watching it sinse it first came out in The UK (I'm from Wales you see the land of sheep and close harmoney singing lol) Anyway I'm really glad I joined coz now I can talk to ppl who also love CSI rather than bore my friends at school who perhaps arn't as interested with it though how anyone couldn't be interested in CSI i don't know lol.
My favorite charcter is Greg hes so funny and sweet and cute ;) and I am one of those rare ppl who are Nick/Greg shippers Nick and Greg for ever !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back