Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome everyone, we hope that you have fun, we also urge everyone to read the "Help Guide" we have provided for you here in this forum, it will help you with the rules of the board and won't overwhelm you.

Enjoy the food and drinks by the door and again have fun. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. :)

I'm New but not to CSI only to this forum. I love CSI and have watched it since the beginning. So, Im here and ready to get going on discussing my obsession..CSI.

Hi everyone :) I´m new here. I´m 20 and from Stockholm, Sweden. I love CSI and I´ve been watching since day one, my favourite characters are Grissom and Sara. I think they have great on-screen chemistry :)
Well I guess I´ll see you guys around ;)

Welcome enigma and other newly arrived folks. :) Please take some time to read this Forum's "Help Guide..." tacked on Page 1 for all sorts of useful information.

Need any other assistance, please call out and either Desitny or I will come running.

Cheers. :)

Hi my name's Sab. I've been lurking for awhile and hanging out at Shipper Central mainly. I decided to venture out more since I love CSI Las Vegas and Miami. I live in Alabama, USA. Anyways, hi all!

Well....actually...I've been here for two year but I just came back. :lol:. School takes up most of my life so, while that's going on, I really don't have a life. But it's good to be back and see everyone again! :)

Hi to Sab and enigma, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)

And welcome back SaraSidleRules8.

HEYA! my names Freya but all my friends call me Poncho. My best friend, who I call Swami is also on here *waves 'HEY SWAMI!'. We Love Nick and Greg coz theyre awesome!

x x x :p

Welcome to Poncho and Swami and all other newbies :). If you're Nick fans just follow the drool buckets to the Ward :) and discussion thread :)

Yay it my best pal Poncho !!!! I'm so happy you joined *hugs you* you'll love it here and everyone's really nice YAY :D i got to welcome you first *does dance* xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back