Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Newbie here to this board. I love CSI Las Vegas and Miami. Greggo is my favorite on CSI and Eric is my favorite on Miami.

HI! my name is Missy..i go by MissMonk. I started watching CSI sometime last year. I only watch Las Vegas though the other 2 bug me. im here to finally meet some other CSI fans. and hopefully make a few friends along the way. sadly none of my friends are into CSI *sniffles* makes me sad.

my fave character is Grissom hands down, except when he's being mean to Greg then i just wanna stick him in the corner for a time out. soo....if any of you are interesting in making a new friend...feel free to email/pm/im whatever it is you do on this board (im still explorin! yay me). tah tah

Welcome to all the newbies. I think you will find us quite harmless here so pull up a chair and enjoy yourself. There is always a plate of cookies at the door. Over in the Ward (George/Nick Pic Thread and the George/Nick Texancharm discussion thread) we're currently serving Double Chocolate Texan Delight ice cream. So come by for a serving :)

An official warm welcome from me to MissMonk ;) And a second welcome to both Dizzney and sanderslove(the first one was in another thread!)

Hi all,

What can I say? I'm a huge geek fan, owning all six seasons on DVD and watching them religiously. I'm currently abroad and without a TV, so I've only seen clips from season 7, but I look forward to changing that when I get back to the States. Favorite character is Sara Sidle because she combines intelligence and passion in a way that calls to me. Brass is amazing, too. Heck, I love them all.

Just wanted to say hi, so 'hi!' I'm trying to figure out how to manuever my way around...it's been a few years since I last used a forum. Yay for adventures...

Hi to all the new members, it's great to have you all here. :) I'm sure you'll all love it, we're a friendly bunch. ;)

Welcome everyone, we hope that you have fun, we also urge everyone to read the "Help Guide" we have provided for you here in this forum, it will help you with the rules of the board and won't overwhelm you.

Enjoy the food and drinks by the door and again have fun. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back