Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there..newbie here!

My daughters and I huge CSILV fans..have never missed an episode! (my husband thinks we are nuts)

My daughters are 9 and 11 and love the "Grissom'"isms" as we call it, when he gives out wonderful tidsbits and "quirps" some may think it is in-appropriate for "youngsters" to watch, but mine love the science aspect of it and the solving of the riddles

We do play the board game as well.yes we are wonderfully addicted!

Other "madness passions" includes Matrix movies, (and Keanu Reeves), Johnny Depp and The X files (boy am I giving my age away or what!!)

So that is us..the CSI family..by no means I guess the Brady bunch

Kelly of the CSI family

Hi ! name's Dannielle ( call me Danni ) . I live in Europe in a coutry called Romania - town Bucharest .
I'm crazy , big fan of all three CSI shows , especially Las Vegas ( because Miami and New York don't have an Eric !!)
I love to sing , to swim , to write ( fanfiction , under the same name )
I am tall , thin ... okay , this is boring .
I'm sixteen almost , I love to watch CSI , Desperate hosewives , Charmed , Starsky and Hutch and many other shows .
By the way , I'm new here !
Danni

Bunã ziua, Danni. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks by the door that are calorie free. Grab a keyboard, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, and have fun.

Just curious if you watch CSI in English or with local actors translating it into Romanian. If so, do they sound like the original actors?

Buna ziua ! I watch CSI in English ; I saw season seven on youtube , in English, along with some episodes from other seasons .

hola amigos

Hola!
My name is Georgia. I'm 16 going on 17 in June (yeah i know sort of a youngin') and i live in Connecticut, USA. I'm a junior in high school. I've been watching CSI for about 3 years, since i started high school. (there was some sort of marathon, on i think spike, and i watched for about 8 hours straight. lets just say i got hooked :D). It's one of my goals to either be a Forensics investigator, or a DNA lab tech, (not only because of the show, but i LOVE science.) erm. i guess thats it...

oh and by the way, i'm pretty much in love with Greg! ;)

thank you , you're so sweet guys !
btw , my fav character is and will always be Greg . he's so cute and hot and pretty and... you understand .

Hi, my name is Sylvie and I'm from Manitoba, Canada. I recently just started watching CSI regularly a few months ago and I absolutely love it. My favorite characters are Greg and Nick, I think they're just awesome and I love how they can be funny as well. Anyways, I'm new here and I look forward to getting to know everyone. I know I'll have a good time on here, I can guarantee it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back