Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my name is jemma and i am new to this, have been watching all 3 csi's for as long as i can remember and love all 3, there keep it short as i go on a lot.

Hi, I'm from London and I got into CSI when I saw Grave Danger because I'm a massive fan of Tarantino. I started watching regularly during season 6 and collected all of the DVDs, and now I'm rather obsessed!

Welcome, polythene_girl. So, did you throw a party to celebrate Quentin's birthday yesterday?

By the way, we prefer to use the term devoted instead of obsessed, addicted, consumed, engrossed, preoccupied....

Dynamo1 said:
Welcome, polythene_girl. So, did you throw a party to celebrate Quentin's birthday yesterday?

By the way, we prefer to use the term devoted instead of obsessed, addicted, consumed, engrossed, preoccupied....
Hehe! No I didn't, I had too much coursework to be doing, but I'm hoping this place will be a welcome distraction from it! I'll have a drink in his honour at the weekend though.
And my name's the title of a Feeder song, they're my favourite band so I decided to steal it.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

*waves*

Hey y'all! I'm Kassie, a 19 year old college freshman. I have been watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation since it started in 2000. Yes, I am a dedicated fan to the Las Vegas team. When CSI: Miami came out, I fell in love with it as well. As for CSI: New York, I'm not too much of a fan, but I am starting to like it a bit more.

Uh, I just created a Role Playing site dedicated to all three CSI's, and if you like Role Playing, or have ever wanted to pretend to be one of your favorite CSI;s, come check it out. www.allcsi.proboards47.com.

I also read fanfiction in both the CSI universe and the Harry Potter universe. I love Harry Potter as well. As far as CBS shows go, I like Survivor, Big Brother, Without a Trace, Criminal Minds, NCIS, and Shark.

As for CSI ships, I am all for GSR, although I do like the idea of Gil, Nick and Greg. But I prefer Kreg (Kassie/Greg). lol. I wish Calleigh and Ryan would just hook up already, but that's okay was well, because more Ryan for me. Rassie is is nice thought. Hehe.

I can't wait for the new episode tomorrow night, and I want to extend my friendship to all of you. So, hi, and hope to see you on the boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back