Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all newbies: Hello, Bonjour, Sa'lam, Hola, Guten Tag, Jó napot, Shalom, Hei, Annyong Haseyo, Konnichiwa, Aloha.

Grissomsbug, do the actors who do the French dubbing sound anything like the voices of the original actors?

Hey there!
I'm new, and I've been reading the posts for a few days before deciding to join myself. I love it here already though! It's so nice to share my thoughts with people who are equally obssessed with CSI as I am! My friends aren't into CSI as much as I am, so I can't really talk about it with them. Anyway, my first episode of CSI was actually Grave Danger. I was like "OMG! THAT GUY'S IN A BOX!" and from then on, I was HOOKED! I love all three CSI's, but I have to say, nothing beats the original! You can say I'm a CSI junkie....LOL! =)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. It sure feels good to be able to share the CSI love with people who understand. :)

Dynamo1: The voice casting for the french versions was very well done. Most of them sound pretty much like the originals, the voices fit the characters very well.

Hi! I am Dins! I am newbie in here so please dont judge me too hard if i do something silly. I am watching CSI from its start in 2000. This show is awesome i really like it and I am a huge fan here in Latvia. From characters I really adore Catherine and Grissom. Of course I am big fan of William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger. I am very happy to meet you all! See you in forum! ;)

I never actually introduced myself.

I'm Ashley, I'm 15 and a freshman. I play varsity tennis, freshman badmitton, and I'm in the consumer ed program.

Elllo People :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back