Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm Nicky, i'm 13 and i live(unfortunately) in the UK. I watch all 3 CSI's but LV is my favourite. I luc snowboarding, hanging out with my m8s at the place where we all own caravans and chattin with the on msn. I'm home educated and would love to be either a CSI or in NCIS when i get a job!

Hey everyone, just popped by to sample the buffet I have heard so much about *yum yum*. Much obliged.

I'm a LV geek, occasionally catching NY & Miami when I have the time, but nothing beats the bright lights of Sin City.

Hi Im Shanon, love CSI Vegas...for the science and also..um..George Eads. Ya it's funny cuz I first started watching for Billy/Grissom , then I saw "Let The Seller Beware" and this very hot young man caught my eye :eek:. Benn watching new epi every Thursday and dont miss a rerun on Spike :) .

hey folks, lurker turned poster here!
Female, 26 & from the Netherlands (no cheese/tulips/wooden shoes jokes please..hehe ). I have been a fan ever since ep 1 of LV and now I watch all the series and lovin' every minute of it. Like the combination of action, technobabble and humor.

Am a sucker for tough blondes, so Sofia & Calleigh are the obvious favs..but Cath is a very good 2nd choice. Have no particular favo NY character yet..although Danny and his Italian/American combination thing is fun to watch.

This forum seems to be very newbie friendly, so I hope I'll blend right in and have some fun around here! :)

Good day people! Another lurker turned poster here. I've been browsing the forum for a few days now and thought it would ben fun to finally join.

I'm from Montreal, Canada. Being french canadian i'll ask you to kindly excuse my english which sometimes can be less than perfect. I'm 31 and working as a dispatcher for a construction company (only lady in my departement).

I got hooked on CSI when my boyfriend threw me out last year and I 'rediscovered' that there was something else than sports channels on TV. Since then i've been chasing all the episodes I could catch in both french and english. (CSI NY just started in French last september around here)

I love all three shows but I've had this little 'thing' for Grissom since I first laid eyes on the guy.

That sums it up for my first post.

Welcome Grissomsbug. I have only been here a few days and am loving it, everyone is so friendly!

Welcome too Sedative Its nice to finally find somewhere you can rave about CSI and no-one looks at you funny! :lol:

Hi everyone! thanks for making us newbies feel so welcomed.
I love all 3 CSI's so you'll find a little of me everywhere. I'm 100% canadian and I'm a mom of two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back