Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsie said:
Destiny does put on a good buffet. :lol:
That's why I'm always hanging around! :lol:

Just kidding Destiny and Tally. :eek:

Welcome to the boards everyone, I hope y'all have fun here with us. :D

I did what I always do. I posted comments in other forumss, before introducing myself.
So, Hi all. I'm Georgie, and a UK addict! :lol:
My favourite character is Catherine, followed by Grissom, then Sara.

Thanks for the drinks! :)

Hi there! I'm new =) I've actually known about this site for a while. This board seems really friendly, so I finally decided to join.

I started watching CSI around season four, and I have been hooked ever since! And then after I saw all the episodes, I started watching CSI: Miami. LOL :) ttyl <3

Heyy!! I'm Natalie, 16, live in Manchester UK, lover of all 3 CSI's and everything involved, I play guitar (not very well but still) and hope to have great conversations about the wonderous world that is the world of CSI!

Ok,I am not exactly new, but I have just changed my name, the old one was Daniela...So, for those who don't know me, I decided to introduce myself...I am Daniela and I'm 13 years old. I love all three CSI's, but I don't have a favorite one, as I can't consider one of them the best...I think all of them have their own special thing and that's what make them so good :)

Welcome New Peeps to the LV forum, we hope that you have fun and there is food by the door, we also recommend that everyone read the "Help Guide" to help you all get around and learn a touch about the rules here. Again welcome, and if you need anything give a yell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back