Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I m Jan from the uk and I love CSI las vegas. Il ove Paul guilfoyle, watched a couple of interviews he did and he appears to be quite shy, very cute.

Hey I'm Megan Sanders.I'm 15 years old. I Love CSI:Las Vegas and CSI:Miami. I think Eric Szmanda is a total babe.

Hi everyone! I love CSI so much I want to be a forensic scientist when im older. My Favourite charectars are Cathrine, Nick and Warrick.

Welcome to the board’s newbies, we're all very friendly here. I hope you all enjoy yourselves. :D I'm sure you will. ;)

Hi Everyone! My name's Linda but I go by the nickname Iggy @ this great Forum. I'm addicted to everything CSI Las Vegas and I just loooove Grissom! He's sooo cute! I also watch CSI Miami and New York but in my opinium the Castmembers of Las Vegas are simply the best! I'm from The Netherlands and finding CSI Posters/Merchandise over here is really a disaster grrr :mad: But thank God for this lovely Forum hehe :) A big welcome to all the other Newbies!

Hi everybody. My name is Lena.
I'm new here, looks great, and csifiles is actually partly the cause I've become a fan. Thanx.

Welcome everyone! I'm glad you decided to join. This is a great board, so just join in wherever you want! :)

klio5 said:
Hi everybody. My name is Lena.
I'm new here, looks great, and csifiles is actually partly the cause I've become a fan. Thanx.

IM pretty new myself but hello and welcome!!!

Hi all, after a year of lurking I have decided to come out of the shadows and start talking to y'all.

Miss_Willows said:
Hi everyone! I love CSI so much I want to be a forensic scientist when im older. My Favourite charectars are Cathrine, Nick and Warrick.
Hi all nebies and I agree with you Miss Willows I want to be a Forensic Scientist and I love the charectors you mentioned. So hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back