Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyo, im eric's babe..im a total fan of eric szmanda he is a total babe

I have been on the board a few weeks now. I was recently in a car accident and stuck at home. I am glad that I discovered this board as it helps me get thru the days until I can return to work in a few months following surgery. I have enjoyed my time here so far and learned a lot about CSI. I am not into the NY version, but love LV and Miami. I have enjoyed all the conversations and information.

Hi i am Babs, I'm from Holland. CSI Las Vegas is my favorite show. Nick is my favo CSI. Wanna know more about me? just ask.

Hi everyone!

I just registered onto this site. I LOVE CSI! George Eads is... My love! lol can you guys just help me get used to this site? You can AIM me at:purely blonde x3

Thanks!
cdheindel

Hello guys! I'm kimi from France
CSI is the best show i've ever seen, i'm keen on all the characters(particularly grissom)...so i'm a CSI addict ant proud to be it! :D

Welcome! All New Folks, to the forum have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to ask, we have links and tips to help out in the "Help Guide" tacked up here in the forum. Snacks by the door, otherwise again have fun and see you around the board. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back