Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all! I'm Ellze and I love CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-especially Grissom and Sara =P

HI Heather and ELLZE welcome here!!!! hope you will have fun here!!!! if you need help here ask the modos they are not busy enough :D (just kidding ;) )

Thanks everyone!!! i had been trying to join here forever, i kept never getting my activation email, im sooo glad i finally did

allmaple said:
hi newbies! glad it finally worked for ya Anna prepare to spend many an hour here :lol:

im already addicted lol i keep logging in

I'm Jorja Szmanda.I'm 15 yrs old. I luv CSI: Las vegas and Miami bunches and bunches. I think Eric Szmanda is the sexiest of the sexy. who could ever be sexier?

JorjaSzmanda said:
I'm Jorja Szmanda.I'm 15 yrs old. I luv CSI: Las vegas and Miami bunches and bunches. I think Eric Szmanda is the sexiest of the sexy. who could ever be sexier?

Cool another 15 year old, same age as me, hopefully this is good sign.

heyo im danielle szmanda! i love all the CSi's lots! but CSI las vegas is the best it has the sexyest peeps on there...like nick ,omg he is so hot man he has a serious six pack i mean that is so intirly sexy and greg omg he is klike the hottest of the hot who could ever be hot... i mean he is just to hot he is almost hotter than a red hot chilly pepper! man those things are hot i tryed one of those things before and it burned my tounge. yeah thats how sexy eric is.but eckly and brass and dr. robins...they are all old but thy are cool

Welcome all new CSI-addicts! :D Y'all will love it here, I'm sure. Happy posting! :) *passes around more Misc brownies*

I'm Katarine Hari i'm 15 I luv csi and csi miami Jonathan Togo is so sexy. he should be the one to be shirtless on csi miami...SEXY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back