Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the nut house, Dahabbi. So you are the one who has been watching us all this time. :D I felt someone's eyes on me. Grab some of the virtual snacks from the table by the door. I also like your banner. Does that mean they use tricorders to examine the crime scene?

I posted earlier in the CSI Miami forum but forgot to introduce myself.

I'm normativity. I lurked here for awhile and decided to finally register to post.

I'm from Wichita, Kansas so I we've dealt with our own big CSI type case in the BTK Murders.

Anyway, I'll pop in and post from time to time.

Dynamo1 said:
Welcome to the nut house, Dahabbi. So you are the one who has been watching us all this time. :D I felt someone's eyes on me. Grab some of the virtual snacks from the table by the door. I also like your banner. Does that mean they use tricorders to examine the crime scene?
Of course they do! They just do one quick scan, and they instantly know time and cause of death, and who did it... it's amazing technology! And in this case, Enterprise has been overrun by an evil alien race and everyone's dead and Greg is like 'Be gone you filthy Romulahuminahums, this is MY crime scene! *ZAP*. (I posted a bigger version in the photo manip thread, if you're interested)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

And, mmm virtual snacks and booze... e-calories aren't fattening, are they?

Hey evebody Im Hanna from Brazil,São Paulo, and absolutely love CSI its my life!!! ;)
ps: And my English is not the best one ...so if I make some mistakes pls ignore them!!!!

Hi everyone i'm liz and i'm from the uk. i am a total grillows fan (ducks down) please dont hit me!.it must be my age, young enough to care, old enough to know better.
love this site

Hi, another newbie here, from Ireland. haven't posted anything yet, figured this was the best place to start.

I have to laugh. I was about to introduce myself, and our firebell went, off, so all the first years went mad, and the seniors( I'm one) had to stop them screaming.

So anyway, my name's Sarah, and I started watching CSI when they showed the second season. So hi!

Well, time to say hello around here :)
Tuffel21 is in real life an 21 year old young woman (almost 22) from The Netherlands, Europe. Totally addicted to CSI Las Vegas and New York. Miami is my least favourite spin off.
Favourite CSI charachters: Sara Sidle, Catherine Wilows, Stella Bonasera.
Love to write fanfic (femslah all!)

Hey everyone!
My name's Erin. And obviously i'm a huge CSI fan! Very happy to be here! I love CSI:Vegas and adore the whole cast. They are awesome together! But if forced to choose one it would be Sara! I live in South Africa which means we are always behind in the show, just finished watching Season 5!! But looking so forward to the upcoming stuff!! Anyway thanks for having me!
Hope to get to know a few of you better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back