Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone
my name is Telma and i live in Canada
I absolutely love CSI and I'm totally obsessed with it
i watch the Miami one sometimes but not really NY
i got all seasons on DVD, all the novels, all 3 pc games, and the 2 board games
I <3 CSI :)
if only everyday it were Thursday, I would be a very happy person

Tinkerbell said:
*waves* Welcome PrincessJess and CSI_Chic, pleased you've found us here. If you are a big CSI fan, you've found the right place to be. :)

*waves back* thanx oh yes hughe CSI fan... I've even converted my husband :lol:

Hey I'm Jenna from Liverpool. Love CSI Las Vegas it's my favourite though i watch Miami and NY too.
My favourite characters in order are Catherine, Gil, Nick, Greg, Brass, Warrick, Doc, Sara then Sofia. I currently have 3 CSI books, 2 of the PC games and half of Season One and the whole of Season 2 on DVD because i cant really afford the rest as i'm a very poor college student lol
*mmmm cookies*

Ok, I didn't waste any second and I went straight to Catherine's thread, but I think I should introduce myself here too.

Hi everybody, I'm Francesca (but please call me Fra ;>) and I'm from Italy. I've been reading your many threads for some time now, and I decided to join you all.
I'm obsessed with CSI. I really am not satisfied if I don't watch at least an episode a day (even better if they have a high rating of parental scenes ^^ )...
I'm not realy into spinoffs, even though I started my CSI fandom wathcing CSI Miami.
Once I discovered LV, it was love at first sight, and the rest just disappeared.
My fav character is Cath, as u can see. I admire her for her strength and passion in everything she does. I ship parental, and I am a bit of a yoblinger too...
Parental mainly because I see Gil and Cath as two star meant together.
Yobling because...wtf, they're hot!!! Period! lol XD

I enjoy creating icons, but I'm a rookie, so maybe you'll suggest me something to get better and better.
Nice to meet you all. (even though in such a sad day, after the news of Jen's death...I was really touched by it, I didn't know her, but I can only imagine what a loss it must be, especially since she seemed a very kind and caring person)

Instead of posting in this topic first I went posting straight aways. So I erm... better introduce myself first. :p

I'm Rella, I'm from the Netherlands and a total nutter. :D I am a total CSI addict and my fave is Greg Sanders. I also started to get recently into CSI NY. Much love for Danny and Flack. :)

I am also a photoshop addict and love creating csi icons eventho I aint good in creating icons yet. It keeps me busy and not bored. :p

hi there! I'm Shauna from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada...I absolutely love CSI and CSI Miami but unfortunately I'm a little behind on the times, I lived in residence last year and had to share the tv with 20 other girls, so I didn't get to watch CSI a whole lot... so sometimes I don't get what's going on in the storyline, you guys will have to occasionally fill me in!

Anyways, I'm really excited to be here, I look forward to gossiping about CSI with you guys, my family and friends won't do that with me... and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Welcome to you all. Glad you've all found us here at TalkCSI. :)

I hope you all enjoy it here and have fun. :D

hey!hello everyone!my name's Sofia and I live in Italy now (but I'm from Argentina).....well........
see you!I'm another crazy fan hahahaha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back