Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Welcome here, Sidle71! :) And CSI_fan247!

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Hey I'm new here as well within the last couple days. My name is Matt, I'm a sophmore at Western Illinois University and grew up in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. I love CSI: Vegas, my favorite character is Nick, I feel like we are a lot a like. Anyways, I got hooked on CSI over the summer when I watched two episodes a day on SPIKE TV and than bought season 5 with some gift cards. I am absolutly hooked. Anybody with facebook out there, join the group CSI: Addicts, it contains about 1,100 college students who discuss the show all nights of the week. I love this forum though, and has turned into one of my favorite sites in the few days I've joined.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

hey, my name is Ed and I'm new here but I'm obsessed over CSI: LV.

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

*waves* Welcome to the board newbies. I hope you all enjoy it here. :)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello one and all, i just joined today and i have had a quick look around and everything seems so cool. i just had to join as i LOVE CSI. i do watch all three but csi is the one and only. the show is amazing. cant wait to chat to people who share the same love.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

hi everyone!I'm new!mi name's Sofia, I'm fourteen....I love CSI (and greggo)!!!ooh...I'm from Italy!i really like this forum........

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome to the LV forum, we hope that you are enjoying yourselves, there are snacks and drinks by the door help yourself. If you have questions do not hesitate to ask,
    There are some rules and to help you with that we have a "Help Guide" located in this forum. :)

8. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Welcome everybody/

9. Jamerson

Jamerson Dead on Arrival

Hey... I've been around for about a year now... just haven't gotten to introduce myself. So:

Hello, my name is Jamerson, and I'm a Szmandaholic.
    Actually, my name is Emily Rose (as in the movie), but feel free to call me either.

I'm fourteen, from America's Hometown (I'll let you figure it out). Been loving CSI since I was eight (I was a precocious child). And, I love you all.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm new to this forum..

I love CSI

esp. Greg Sanders

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the boards newbies. :)

Have fun posting! :D

12. CSIThomas

CSIThomas Victim

Sup ya'll.

I'm "new", been registered for a few months, but lost the URL and got caught up in work and gaming...

Well, still work, but got rid of the gaming. Been a CSI:LV fan since season one, and it continues to be the only CSI I watch. I've given both the other shows a chance, but CSI:LV is "home".

13. Kara06

Kara06 Hit and Run

Hi I'm new. my name is Kara. I'm totally and completely obsessed with Eric/Greg Sanders!! He is such a HOTTIE!!

14. edog

edog Lab Technician

I've lurked around here for nearly a year. I have posted a grand total of twice, including this post. I hope to engage in the discussion more as the season progresses.

I have no particular ship, but I tend to lean toward Sara/Nick or Sara/Greg.

That is all.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the board, newbies. You can do both, Snickers or Sandles, you can become multi-shipper. I remember one person at fanfiction board, this person does both, Snickers and Sandles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.