Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone my name is nicole :) i live in new jearsy and yes i am another loveing fan of this site ;)~

Hello, I'm "Brassy". I think the name explains perfectly who my favorite CSI character is. I'm longing for the day I can use an avatar because I have one picked out. I LOVE this show and I'm glad this forum is here to discuss it.

Welcome to the forum everyone! :D We hope that you enjoy yourselves, there are some rules and to help you with that we have a "Help Guide" located in this forum. Fresh food and drinks by the door, again have fun and welcome. :)

Welcome to all the newbies, and have fun over here! :) *passes beer to the legal drinkers and gives the minors water :p*

Welcome to the boards Brassy and Nicole! I'm sure you've already found out that we're a pretty friendly crowd, so don't be shy! :)

hey
i've been posting in the miami forum for a while now, but the last few weeks i started watching csi too and i really love it now ...
soo i thought i could post in this forum too ;)

ClarkF1 here........love Formula One hence the F1 bit and my initial is C and surname is Kent hence Clark....hehehe

I'm also known on the net as Funck aka Fun-ck (can cause amusement if mistyped)

Been a fan since the very beginning and been lurking on the site reading the ep reviews etc. and reading what you guys think.

Yes, it's a good 'un......but I'm afraid if I told you anymore I'd have to kill you and get Grissom to investigate your death.

Hi, everyone... long time lurker here, but I decided to register just now... I probably won't be posting much, as I'm more the lurking type, but I'm harmless, I promise :)

I'm 25, female and from the Netherlands, and been a CSI LV fan since the beginning (Miami and NY don't really do much for me).

Also, testing banner...

ETA: banner didn't turn out like I wanted it to. I hate supload... Photobucket it is then
ETA2: That's better. And exactly 220x75, too!

Hello newbies! *Steals some of Dest's cookies* Here you all go :D Enjoy and have fun! :D

nice banner Dahabibi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back