Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

No worries, mate. We'll try not to trip over you as you munch brownies in your sleep. :)

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

*grabs a brownie from the plate and steps over Dynamo*

Welcome to the boards everyone, the more the merrier! :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

HI I am New here as well, My name is James...

I was Wondering on what type of Episode did u ever watch from CSI Las Vegas....

I have alot of them on my computer that i catch up on with CSI Miami, And CSI Las Vegas....

Maybe i can give u some input on it if u like...

Thanks James a.k.a Jin420

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

Hello, my name's Colette, i'm 25 and from Scotland. My favourite CSI is Vegas, and the characters i'm most fond of at the moment are the lab boys (Hodges, Archie and Bobby).

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the gang James and Colette, I'm sure you're both going to love it here. :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

hey, i'm new here as well...the name's Morgan and..i'm a CSI fanatic. :)

7. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Welcome newbies!!! Have fun, pull up a keyboard and what not and enjopy posting!!!

~xJemmax~

8. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Well, I'm Uriel Falcon... I love CSI, specifically Sara... And I'm a beginner blender!

9. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

o man, i've been here since May and i haven't even been here. that's sad. i'm sad. most of you guys know me *hopefully* around the shipper threads. i ships people, that's what i do here. i make up ships off the top of my head *thanks for putting it that way Lynn :rolleyes:* and i get people addicted.

i love my job.

oh right, i'm Liv, which is short for something and if you listen really hard then you can hear it...nope, not today. i'm 16 and my friend got me obsessed with CSI. if you think i'm bad, you should blame her...her name is Xiao, she's a lurker. i live in Arizona *yeah for heat...dies*, and my other friend wanted me to watch House, she knew the conciquences, you get me into something, and i don't get out. i'm still into Teen Titans and it's been cancled for like a year now...*cries* :(

what was i saying? :eek:

you can find me in the Sandle thread, CSX, CaRWash, RuGged WonderS *i mostly just lurk there though*, RaVe, CatNip where else am I?...i make up ships so don't foreget to visit them, i've opened the eyes of so many unfortuna-i mean, lucking multi-shippers.

if you see me say hi, but not before you post three lines!

-x-liv <-- no matter where i am, i use that. if you see me on FanFiction, Myspace anywhere...that's me. i claim it.
    later

-x-liv

10. Meg

Meg Victim

Hi! I've been lurking quite a bit on this forum in the last year, I thought I'd finally join.

I'm Meg, I'm in my late 20ies and I live in Switzerland. I'm a huge CSI fan (only Vegas, Miami makes me snicker, and I've never seen much of NY). I'm a big fan of how they show the science and how they solve the cases, I find their mysteries to always be fascinating, amusing, intriguing... well, with very few exceptions. I love CSI's humour, too.

I think I like all characters, really. My very favourite people in CSI are Brass (I nearly had a heart attack when I heard Way To Go spoilers), Catherine, Grissom, Sophia and Nick. While I don't hate her, Sara frequently gets on my nerves. You'll mostly find me hanging out at the Paul/Brass thread, and in picture threads because I collect the pretties.

I'm not a shipper of anything in particular, I'm open to everything, really, as long as it's well handled in the series or well written in fic. I enjoyed the Grissom/Heather and Brass/Annie storylines a lot, for example.

For the time being, I have a Brass + Grissom fanlisting (the relationship in general), I may possibly one day go on to publishing fic and putting up a site for Brass, but right now I have to get onto macabre essays, bwah.

11. MissCriminalMind

MissCriminalMind Witness

Hi! This is my first post here, so i'll introduce myself...
    Im Daniela, From Mexico, Im 17,, and im a huge fan of the Show, i love it, i think the show is extremly good, and i CANT wait for season 7!! I really love Cath, she's my favorite character, she's my femme fatal and i lover her so much!
    Well, this is me for now on, so be good on me. lol
    Take care everyone!!!
    xoxo

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Welcome all newbies! I hope you enjoy being here :D

13. mistoffelees

mistoffelees Victim

Ew, introducing myself, something I am very fond of (not!). Let's see what you've got here: oldish, female, massive fan since errr... 3 months, but addicted enough to having bought all dvd's available on all three series (must say in my country we are just mid-season 6) anything else? Oh yeah, Brass-fan at heart and Sara-fan at, well heart too.
    Wanted to be an M.E. since about age 7... did not make it because of lacking skills in science! Am currently happy working in insurances, mainly traffic accidents with international aspects.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome to the forum, we hope that you enjoy yourselves, there are some rules and to help you with that we have a "Help Guide" located in this forum. Fresh food and drinks by the door, again have fun and welcome. :)

15. Marumex

Marumex Civilian

Hi there, I just joined right now, I live in Mexico city and totally love CSI and CSI Miami, specially, I hope to have a great time browsing through your amazing site
    take care
    Byeeee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.