Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone - once I catch up on all the reading here I'll be fine! I have so many questions but I'd rather search first and ask later!

I have some serious catching up to do now lol. I see it as being drug in kicking and screaming, then wanting more once I got in LOL. I was desperate for a CSI fix after watching all of NY and LV, or almost, and started turing A&E on. My mom's starting to like it too.

Just forgive me if I'm in that "I have 1000 questions and I'm driving you all nuts" stage lol.

Great to see you in here, MacsGirlMel. :D

And no worries, ask all the questions you need to, we don't mind. ;)

MacsGirlMel said:
Just forgive me if I'm in that "I have 1000 questions and I'm driving you all nuts" stage lol.
And we were nuts to begin with. Welcome to the nut house. Grab your virtual imitation SOJ (Sunglasses Of Justice) similar to Horatio's from the table by the door beside the virtual calorie free snacks. Grab a keyboard and hang on for a wild ride.

Welcome to the Miami forum MacsGirlMel! And I'm sure we'd all be happy to answer your thousands of questions. We are, afterall very dedicated Miami fans. Right guys? :lol: :p

*hands over cookies*

you're totally right Geni it would be a pleasure to "try" to answer your question. I said try for me because in France we're really late with regard to you :)
And I hope we can help you ;)

PS: *take a cookie* thanks Geni :) :p

it's really cool that the shops are doing a buy one CSI box set and get one free i brought the whole of series one of CSI miami for £23.97

welcome to the miami forum csi Lauren from a fellow csi miami fan in the uk.can u tell me which shops r doing the buy one get one free dvd set from

I know that HMV are definitely doing 'buy one, get one free' at the moment in the UK. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back