Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shark breakfast? Hmmm...I might be a bit rubbery! :lol:

Just have to decide who I want to come and save me. Quite a few canidates for that role!

What happens in Miami, stays in Miami! :D

Hi, KiaraMebarak, welcome to the board.

Hope you have loads of fun. :D

Oh wow someone send me a shout out! Thanks Athlov !!

WEll I have to admit, It took me a while to become addicted to this site. This was in part because of other non-related CSI Forums I belong to. But trust me, these las three days I've been having a blast.

I first started out not getting enough of CSI:LV. I remember my dad telling me, you know what othe show is really good? Miami. I used to be like, "Nah..not interested." Then for some reason, I started watching A&E at work (I used to work the night shift at a group home) where they used to give reruns at 11pm. So I was like alright, let me check this out. To make long story short...Here I am watching all the repeats every single night on A&E and the new ones on Mondays on CBS. I still watch LV but only on thursdays. I have recently gotten into NY. I usually Tivo it (Project Runway comes on the same hour) and watch it on Saturday morning when I wake up. I have to say I'm becoming addicted!

Hi everybody :)
For the one who don't know me I'm french and I'm a CSI addicted :p. But I prefer the miami one with the handsome Speed :D

*rolls out the welcome mat*

Welcome to the Miami forum carole. :D The Speedle threads are calling you! *hands out muffins*

Though we have met in the H/Y thread carole, welcome to the Miami Forum too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back