Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A belated welcome to In_The_Mist and MiamiFan :)

Did someone say blueberry muffins? Yes please, they're my favourite too! :D

Did someone say blueberry muffins? Yes please, they're my favourite too!

:D Sure thing! *passs around blueberry muffins to all*

hi! I'm Nicki! I started watching CSI Miami last season.

Welcome to the Miami forum, Nicki! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Hi! *stands up and waves sits back down and blushes*

I've been here for some time. Now I took the final step and joined your exclusive circle *smile*. Hopefully I'll be more talkative in here than I am out of here.

I love it!!!

Hi ThumpyG42!

Thanks for your warm welcome! :)

I forgot to write how I got hooked on CSI: Miami and CSI in general.

On September they started to show CSI: NY here in Germany. So that was my first step to my CSI addiction. Then I watched the other shows and got hooked completely.

My Favorite characters are Greg, Ryan and Danny. :D

Thanks again. And sorry for all the mistakes. English isn't my mother tongue. :rolleyes:

Hi ThumpyG42!

Thanks for your warm welcome! :)

I forgot to write how I got hooked on CSI: Miami and CSI in general.

On September they started to show CSI: NY here in Germany. So that was my first step to my CSI addiction. Then I watched the other shows and got hooked completely.

My Favorite characters are Greg, Ryan and Danny. :D

Thanks again. And sorry for all the mistakes. English isn't my mother tongue. :rolleyes:

I didn't see any mistakes in there at all. :) I find it very interesting to see how others became fans. I've been a fan about a year now, and it was Miami that began my obsession with the CSI shows. I then began to watch the other two series, and now I love all 3, but of course Miami has a special place in my heart. ;)

Hi! Just thought I would introduce myself. I love all 3 CSI shows, but especially Miami. I have been been reading this forum for a few weeks and though it was about time I joined in! :)

Hello there PeanutsFan! So, you've been lurking around too eh? Haha! A wise choice to join cos you'll have loads of fun posting! Just curious, is your name refering to the comic, "Peanuts"? :lol: Oh and Happy Posting! :)

Hi PeanutsFan. A very warm welcome to the Miami Forum. :)

I love your signature - so very true! ;)

hi, I´m kind of new here, and I wanted to say that i deeply like a lot csi miami and everyhing about it. of course csi ny is my second favouite, i was drooling last weeks with gary and david a the same time in the same screen.

Hello and Welcome imissdarcy to the Miami world! Glad you could join us. :) Yes, having David and Gary in a scene together is very drool-worthy! :p. They are both very good actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back