Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Alisha and I'm new to this site, and I got into Miami after my best friend told me about it, and I was imediatly hooked on the show.

Welcome to the Miami forum, Alisha! :D

hi all!

i'm new here and a new viewer as well. :) i started watching because of a certain guest star to be (he's not been on yet), but i really enjoyed what i saw so this is obviously not a one time deal for me

:)

i look forward to hanging out here.

Welcome to the Miami forum, In_The_Mist! :D Pull up a chair and help yourself to some cookies and a cold beverage!

I'm Nickie and I've been hooked on Miami since the very first episode :D

I'm not eaxactly new, but i have never been to this forum, but oh well, i love Miami so much! Hi to all the new people *waves* you will love it here, i know i do and keep watching CSI:Miami!

Welcome, MiamiFan! :D Help yourself to the cookies as well....or we may even have some muffins around here somewhere too.

Welcome In_The_Mist and MiamiFan! Glad to see new Miami fans (oh yes, MiamiFan, I welcomed you back inMisc tho :p)

Welcome to the Miami forum In_The_Mist & Nickie (Mmmmmm fresh blood :lol: just kidding ;))

I hope you enjoy yourselves and happy posting! :D

:lol: Tink! Nono..we're not Vampires..just blood sucking fans..[isn't that the same??] :p! Anyway, Welcome Alisha, In_The_Mist and Nickie. Enjoy posting here![Of course you will! :lol:]

Welcome, all newbies. Join us tonight as a group of us are going to sneak into Caruso's home and try on The Sunglasses of Justice. Then we are going to sneak into Emily Procter's home and try on her... uh...

Never mind. Revealed a little too much.

I like Delko because of his down to earth way of thinking and I like Speedle because of his distrust for the FBI(sort of a Miami version of Gil, if you what I mean!) I also like Alexx because of the way she cares for her tenants(a bit of black humour there). Not to mention Calleigh, with that Louisiana charm of hers. And Horatio, well---he's a special case. His ability to sympathise with the victims is very well counterbalanced by his firmness towards the perps.However, he maintains his humanity throughout, never losing his cool---a rare combination, indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back