Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna welcome all the newbies! Have a great time here and a lot of fun! :)
Oh, and Lucy: I love your icon, memories come in my mind! :lol:

Thanks cinegirl. :D

No problem xmiamigirlx. Hope you have fun here and we're glad you found us! :)

xmiamigirlx said:
Thank you and also 1 last thing. Is a thread a forum? Not really understanding this.sorry.

Well,a forum here at the board is for example the CSI:Miami-Forum,the CSI:NY one, the Merchandise and so on and the threads are the several topics you can find there at the forum, like the Question-Thread, Welcome-Thread, etc.
Hope that was kind of right and understandable declaration... :p

Yes thank you i think i hav got to grips with it, but what is this forum meant for?? If its not for questions then what is it for?:)

A Forum is a section of the Talk CSI Board (website). eg. the Miami Forum, the Miscellaneous Forum, the Shipper Central Forum. If you click 'Talk CSI' at the top of this page, you will see an index of all the Forums.

A Thread is a topic for discussion within a Forum. eg. in the Miami Forum we have different threads to discuss various characters, a thread for Season 5 spoilers, the Welcome thread etc.

Hope that helps a little. :)

This thread from the CSI:Miami-Forum is just to say Hello and welcome the new joined people here on Talk CSI, who also like to read and post some Miami-related stuff; at the whole Miami-Forum per se you can compare notes and informations etc with other Miami-watching-people - you can also find a Welcome-Thread at the CSI:NY-Forum, e.g.

Edit: okay, Lucy was faster :D

a short hint: this is the title and tells you how many posts you already have! ;)
Okay, I'll give you a link where you can find a lot of answers, just go through the list and under "What are these Titles about" you can find the answer of your last question: Link - just click me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back