Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome imissdarcy! :) Glad you found us and I agree with you about Mac and H! Wow! How spoilt were we? :D

My boyfriend got me hooked on CSI: Miami a few years ago. I bought the first season DVD for him and I really enjoyed what I had missed. This place looks like my new home ;)

Welcome, PeanutsFan, imissdarcy, and Whit!

Hope you have a great time here in the sunny Miami forum! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yes, my username does refer to the Peanuts cartoon/comic strip! I'm very fond of it. :)

I'm very happy to be here. Hope I can spend a bit more online time in such a nice place!

I have been been reading this forum for a few weeks and though it was about time I joined in! :)
Hi, PeanutsFan. I thought I felt someone watching me. It was you all this time. Did you get to see the Great Pumpkin on Halloween night?

Hello, all newbies. Virtual snacks on the table in the corner. Calorie free, fat free, cholesterol free.

Yes, my username does refer to the Peanuts cartoon/comic strip! I'm very fond of it. :)
I love Peanuts too! I'm fond of many comic strips especially FoxTrot! :D.

Whit, I know perfectly how you feel. Miami is the way of life isn't it. :p!

My boyfriend got me hooked on CSI: Miami a few years ago. I bought the first season DVD for him and I really enjoyed what I had missed. This place looks like my new home ;)

Your boyfriend got you hooked? lol. I got my boyfriend hooked! lol. I don't think he likes me very much for it though. But hey...he'll understand in due time. lol.

lol yes my boyfriend...*sigh* thank goodness for him and his love for CSI Miami ;)

Happy Birfday to me, Happy Birfday to me!(well actully it was yesterday but my comp was down so) *nods* me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back