Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Poseidon. Whoa..your name reminded me of those Greek myth people. Is that the new cross over from Season 2 or the new one? I'm still stuck in Season 3.

This new one has not aired before. The Miami episode (# 4.7) is called "Felony Flight" and part 2 of the story, "Manhattan Manhunt" (# 2.7), will be on New York two nights later.
The one from season 2 (# 2.23) was called "MIA/NYC Nonstop."

Thanx, Dynamo1! Poseidon is the founder of the continent of Atlantis. CSIsMANIAC, the crossover is brand new, never seen before. I was told about the crossover by thekay, the moderator at CSI Game dot net.

ImS (that's me) would like to welcome all newbies that she hasn't welcomed yet.. so

WELCOME EVERYBODY.. feel like home... (iknoe this is my home anyway... :lol:

I know.. i'm a nut... a hazelnut actually.. :lol:

*runs in* I have a confession....I have watched Miami before but in my heart I have always been a Diehard Vegas van, but tonight I really was watching Miami and I came to the conclusion that I LOVE ERIC DELKO!!!! *whips forehead* phewww feels good to let that out *runs to Adam thread*

:lol: Welcome to the Miami forum MrsWBrown! :D Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Lots of great pics in the Adam thread, so be sure to check them all out! ;)

I'm Alisha and I'm new to this site, and I got into Miami after my best friend told me about it, and I was imediatly hooked on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back