Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello. i've been chatting in the LV and general CSI forums, but i never checked out this miami one. so i'd just like to say hi to all you miami fans:)

thanks Lucy and HoratioAndMe. yes i just got into the show a few months ago. i rented the first season just to see if i'd like it & i got instantly hooked. but i've missed a lot of episodes from season 3 so i'm looking forward to when it comes out

Hi I'm Angela and I am 18 year old from Wales and I am a HUGE CSI fan but my fave has to be Miami with Horatio because he is just so cool. Started watching from season 2 but I got season 1 on DVD. I have just found out about this website. Hi CSI fans!

Welcome to the site AngieCSI! It is always good to have newbies on board and I hope you can stick around long enough to be a veteran.
I too am a Horatio fan! *hint: banner and avy*

Hi Angela, and welcome to the Miami Forum! :)

It's always great to see new Miami fans, and I too think Horatio is very cool! :cool: Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thanks for the welcome CSI's! please could you help, having trouble on making an avy. How do I create one on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back