Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah so do I I love the original CSI but Miami just seems more interesting and I like the characters better in Miami

:lol:Thats how i feel too didn't think i would prefer any other to LV but Miami charachters in particular Horatio as lead is so Caring :lol:

I have become an addict to "Miami" ever since the first series were repeated here in the UK. We are now watchingthe 4th episode of the 3rd series and it is enjoyable as ever. A great show. I love the way the characters of Yelina & Horatio can display their feelings in a personal manner and yet remain very professional in their work. Top marks to the scriptwriters. We need to see more of it. I do hope that they get together.

Welcome to the Miami Forum Saney. :)

I completely agree with you about Horatio and Yelina - their scenes together are wonderful!

I am a new visitor to the forum.I am belinda and an avid miami fan.My favourite is SEXY Horatio.I am hoping to take a holiday in Miami next year.

Hi belinda- welcome to the Miami Forum! Glad that you found us. :)

Sexy Horatio - he's my favourite too! :D :cool:

I'm new on here too and i just wanted to say hey to everyone. I've been watchin Miami from the begining and i think it is just getting better and better. Teusday evenings are now my fav time of the week (Miami followed by new york. 2 hours of CSI goodness.....addicted? me!)
Calleigh is my favourite character so i'm hopin that she gets a good season story line. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back