Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks! I now know that I'm located somewhere midst Season 2 :) And yes, it was on Showcase. I watch showcase at night when I don't have to work the next day :)

Okay, thanks! I now know that I'm located somewhere midst Season 2

You're very welcome! And to clarify just where you are in season 2 further, "Hurricane Anthony" and "Grand Prix" were the 6th and 7th episodes of the 2nd season. :D

hi my name is Amanda Louden and i'd like to say a big hello to everyone on the forum, i am looking forward to talking csi with you guys.

Welcome Amanda. Always good to have new people to chat it up with. =)

hi Everybody,

I am Sandra from Holland.
I began to watch CSI here in Holland just a few months ago.
Starting with CSI Miami 2x23 - nonstop! I just LOVED it!
I knew Gary from some films but didn't know David :eek:
Since then I watch it with my husband who also likes it very much...my husband works with people that Horatio is trying to catch in the show...well trying...Horatio do catch them all :cool:
Anyway...here in Holland there are reruns of season 2 until Sept....so I now watched half of season 3 and half of season 2 AND I start watching the beginning of CSI Miami...bit confused for me since Tim is still there but I can't help it...I am addicted now and want to see all the episodes very soon!
Also I will watch NYPD Blue very soon with David in it....can't wait ;)
I did watch the other CSI's but got stuck with CSI Miami because that is my favorite ( sorry Gary) :rolleyes:

Sandra

I know I welcomed you in the H Appreciation thread Sandra, but welcome again and I hope you enjoy the Forum. It's always great to see new members. :D

...and as for DC in NYPD Blue, well, all I can say is that you have a real treat in store. John Kelly is adorable. ;)

Thanks again Lucy :)
Can't wait to watch it but still have some CSI Miami episodes to see first.

Sandra

Hey! I'm Aimee. I love this site, and it's members. I'm looking forward to join in on all topics about all CSI shows, since none of my friends are obsessed with it *cries*.

Hi Aimee - welcome to the Miami Forum - hope you have fun here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back