Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly will ^_^
I watched Cross-Jurisdictions again today on Spike - the first time I saw it I don't even think I knew about the Miami spinoff! ^_^

I got pretty into it, the characters seem alright so far, I'm excited to watch a full episode tonight though. I'll defenitely let you know how I feel about it tomorrow :D

Hey everyone i'm new to your site but i'm suucccchhhhhh a huge CSI fan. I love Vegas and Miami the best and i'm so excited - Miami season 3 begins tonight for the first time here!!!

Oh my gosh, I fell asleep half-way through last night! Ouch! I was really tired. I was enjoying it though! I think there's another episode on tonight @ the same time, I plan on watching again. I love Horatio's character, and I really, really love Caleigh :D

I don't like Yelina much though, ...

Hi everyone. My name is Teddi and I'm new to the show and the board. I posted in another thread already.....sorry, didn't see this thread. Anyway, I've seen the show before but just started watching as a faithful viewer when I heard one of my favs was joining, Eva La Rue. I look forward to chatting about the show on the board. Ya'll have a great site here!

Hi Guys. My name is Vikie and I've watched the show a few times and I loved it but I could never remember when it was on but now I've got another reason to watch it I'm a big fan of Eva La Rue's.

Last night I watched an episode where there was an evacuation warning, (I fell asleep again, sadly) there was one case about a man who died & they suspected the brother in law, and another where they had suspected that he was surfing and was thrown from a vortex.

Can anyone tell me the name of this episode and the Season? So I can get just, a bit.. on track? lol. I'll be trying to watch again tonight, and I swear I'll try harder to stay awake!

Hmm, I dunno :\ lol. I can check if it was Hurricane Anthony, though. Thanks.

I also watched one two nights ago that was really good, it was that one about the race track, when that guy got caught on fire by methanol. That episode was cool :-D

OMG you're here too BUUUUD, that's great. Just so ya'll know you have to call Vikie BUUUD cuz it's her nickname and it's gonna stick with her where ever she takes off to in cyber space :p

I didn't see this thread either and I've already made a few posts, gonna need to find myself a new pair of glasses, LOL. Like Teddi and Vikie, I'm a big Eva La Rue fan and since she's coming to the show, she's brought me along to watch. I've always kind of meant to tune into CSI and other investigative shows, I just seem to forget about them. I'm facinated by the whole investigative process and how a conclusion is drawn by finding the right clues.

I look foward to posting here often and look foward to getting to meet all the other posters. Teddi, Vikie and I all know each other, actually have taken a vacation together so don't mind us if we get a lil crazy, hehe.

Last night I watched an episode where there was an evacuation warning, (I fell asleep again, sadly) there was one case about a man who died & they suspected the brother in law, and another where they had suspected that he was surfing and was thrown from a vortex.

Can anyone tell me the name of this episode and the Season? So I can get just, a bit.. on track? lol. I'll be trying to watch again tonight, and I swear I'll try harder to stay awake!

That does sound like Hurricane Anthony to me as well. That would be from Season 2. :D

I also watched one two nights ago that was really good, it was that one about the race track, when that guy got caught on fire by methanol. That episode was cool :-D

That one would be Grand Prix, also from Season 2. ;)

also...Welcome to all new members! :)

Yeah, I saw Hurricane Anthony the other night too. I don't watch showcase much because my house doesn't get that channel but I stayed at my aunts house. I got to see the first part of Grand Prix too but only up till the guys hands start burning.....dumb cable.

Welcome all newbies by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back