Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is the best! Horatio is better than Grissom. I love the way he interacts with people. The way he promises justice and he is so protective.

legaleagle While I love CSI Miami as well and enjoy Horatio, I don't agree that he is better then Grissom. They're both great in they're own way. They're totally different charcters in different situations.
They each have they're own like quirks that make them great. But neither is better then the other. I'm not attaking you're post I'm just pointing out that they're both great in they're own way no offense meant to you.

.::Rose::.
Gary Dourdan : a work of art :

Thanks Tinkerbell! It's one of Wurlocke's that I found over in the Fan Art Forum. ;)

I also meant to say how much I like that pic posted by CSIsMANIAC. DC has such a gorgeous smile, but it's really nice of all of them.

:)

Wurlocke makes awesome eveyrthing. :p

Welcome newbies. Glad to have yha. Really.

First of all, Welcome to all new members! :D I hope you enjoy your stay in the Miami forum.

CSIsMANIAC, what a wonderful pic! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :)

Your welcome everybody! I am happy to share it! I'm happy to see them happy and if it makes everyone happy..why not make them even happier! Haha. I hope I'm not rambling.
This picture was taken during the Willam Paley TV Festival in March of 2003. It's from a Rory Cochrane website. Here's the link.
Enjoy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back