Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary's gunna be on the emmys tonight?! Geeze. I need to start pickin up things. Welcome Rose.

Thanks for looking.Not recieved e-mail yet.Just seen my e-mail address it looks wrong here it is again, belindagatenby@yahoo.co.uk. Sorry if this causes any problems but i am a novice computer user.You guys in the Miami forum give me the insentive to learn more.Once again thanks for your help.

I just recently became a Miami fan. I tried to watch it during Season One, but I just never could get into it. But I have recently given it another go, and I have become hooked. My reason? Hmmmmm....Horatio, of course. The man is just sexy.

Thanks for looking.Not recieved e-mail yet.Just seen my e-mail address it looks wrong here it is again, belindagatenby@yahoo.co.uk. Sorry if this causes any problems but i am a novice computer user.You guys in the Miami forum give me the insentive to learn more.Once again thanks for your help.
Hi belinda - not a problem at all. I've sent you another e-mail. :)

Hey! Welcome Bilinda and GoodLittleWench. Welcome to our humble little abode. Hehe. I feel literate. My first ACTUAL english class was today. umm...Yesh!

:rolleyes: Wow took me some time to find you. this looks like a really cool place. I've been watching CSI from the beginning. I love all three shows. The men men they have cast as the leads are all so right for their parts, strong, silent and careing. Each of them is so perfect for the parts they play. Thanks for the welcome right back at ya from sunny Arizona. :p Nitebloomer

welcome welcome welcom *gives out complimentary muffins* let the fun begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back