Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HoratioManiac I'll make you an avatar...just tell me who you want, if you want it to be screencaps or studio photos and what text if any you want on it. Also what size? I'm not sure what the size limits are for Avatars on this board you'll have to check with a mod. Just let me know if you want me to do it for you.
You can see some of my work on my site...if I have there you want go ahead and use it just please credit me somewhere.

.::Rose::.
Gary Dourdan : a work of art :

[/QUOTE]

Awww! Tankies! Ill get some screen caps for you to work with when im not as tired and all the other stuff. Im literally falling alseep on the keyboard. My music is keeping e awake. So...yha.... Tomorrow. Hehe.

wow, TA CSIsMANIAC (well i'd not like to call you maniac but thats what your name is, LOL)..
Thx everyone for the welcome.
and for people who wants to know about my "avatar-to-be" (lol) thatll probably be a Yelina one... :D
cya around

:lol:! Nah..I'll introduce myself as Casper the CSIs Maniac. And good choice for an "avatar-to-be" Olly. Is it obvious that I'm a CSI Miami fanatic..well.. I guess so since I'd like to share this with all new comers!

:lol:! Nah..I'll introduce myself as Casper the CSIs Maniac. And good choice for an "avatar-to-be" Olly. Is it obvious that I'm a CSI Miami fanatic..well.. I guess so since I'd like to share this with all new comers!

ta 4 the pic Casper :) it made me eager as i am still waiting for my DVDs to arrive :(

Jezze man. I'm still tired from last night. Any way. I said id get it by tomorrow for yha so heres the screenie i foundScreenie and if yha couldmake words on it could yha make something like "H and the hummer"? Not that but along those lines. Pwease and tank you. And i will DEFINANTLY credit you. Tankies WarricksBabyGirl!!

OoOh! Thanks for that screenie HoratioManiac. I'm a Maniac too so we're on the same wavelength here. :D! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the pictures because CSI Miami is way too lovable not to! :lol:! The first step to enjoying CSI Miami is to see who are those sophisticated ones. :devil:Check out the cast with their signatures. I think Adam is a sophisticated person. Notice those scribbles! :p! And David is the most simple guy.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!! I AM NOT SURE HOW THIS WORKS. I WANT TO DISCUSS "BLOOD IN THE WATER" THE EPISODE I JUST SAW WITH SOMEONE. WHAT DO I DO?

Hi respitec46. Welcome to the Miami Forum. :)

Here's a link to the 'Blood In The Water' discussion thread.

You can add a post by just typing in the 'Quick Reply' box, or you can click 'Reply' above the post. You then can preview your reply and enter it. If you want to quote a post in your reply, click on the 'Quote' option.

I have moved your music question over to the Music Forum where hopefully someone will be able to tell you the name of the song you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back