Weird Dreams

OOHHH I HAD THIS CREEPY DREAM ONCE!!! Ohh, this one scared me for days!! *I sound so enthusiastic about that, don't I??*

Anywho, so when I first got into CSI, I had this weird dream in like late november, and I was at this house, and I saw Sara and Catherine and Warrick outside, they were talking about cheese, so I go in this house, and there was like 2 dead people on the floor covered in blood, and I saw this guy standing there by the window *hehe I spelled that as winder...* and he had on this really scary mask on...It was really creepy, and then he said "You can't tell if I'm happy, mad or sad, can you?" *in a really freaky tone of voice* and he had this knife in his hand, and it scared the living daylights out of me, and so I ran back outside and ran and told Sara and all them there was the killer guy in the house and they run inside, look around, they go back outside and they said "Ronald Mcdonald didn't kill anybody..." and I started screaming "THERE WAS A GUY IN THERE!" then I woke up..

That one scared me of going by my window at night for a long time...

Talking about cheese!!!! That would be like one of my real conversations! (Sings) Oh, how I love my cheeses, cheese from around the world, cheese is the taste that pleases, cheese from around the world...

Once, when I was little and I loved my gram, I had a dream that we were at Damon (which I used to call domino) Hall, and she kept avoiding me. I got so upset and everything. It was sad.

And I also had a dream that I was duct taped to a chair by my friend's boyfirend, but I cleverly got away, and then he taped me to the floor (which reminds me of an episode of Smallville somehow) but, once again, clever ol' me got away. My friend had a good laugh about and still does to this day.

I just had a dream the other night that I stopped a bus, then later on, this bare-like dude came into my house and was all "You stopped the bus." Then he stabbed me in the right shoulder, then the knife went into my left 5th rib, under my arm...I died...Then I woke up with a pain in my rib...It was spookie.

Then there are the GSR dreams that I have...But I don't think we want to go into thoughs right now...

Last night I had a dream where my best friend's boyfriend, who's she's been with for seven years, was gay. :) We were talking about it in wonder and then I decided that we could make him straight again so we decided to buy her some sexy underwear in order to win him back. It was a very, very weird dream. I called the poor guy this morning and told him I dreamt he was gay and he started to explain to me that really, he wasn't. It was funny, ;)

I had the strangest CSI relted dream the other night.

All of the CSIs stayed at my house, they stayed over night and in the morning Grissom was nowhere to be found. How I don't know but we all decided that he must have been fighting a bear in the night. There was a strange noise coming from the closet, we didn't want to open it because it could have been the bear but then we hear a loud noise outside.
There was a banging on my door and my sister opened it..we all shouted because we thought it was the bear...but it was Grissom, he came in and was like "Hi...oh the bear is in the closet"

It was very weird and how we came to the decision that Grissom had been fighting a bear I'll never know.

When I was in Tasmania this summer, I had the wierdest dream that I was a teen mother and that ewan mcgegor was the father but i was actually with josh hartnett. It was wierd.

I had such a weird dream last night! I was working in this factory, using a pipette to squeeze this pretty colour-ful stuff which looks like the ice-cream that I really really love..Anwyay. I was working there with a guy, must've been for years cos he got fat at the end of it. Then the dream changed to the fat guy in the park, playing with his kid and he died. At that moment, it changed into an advert! There was some writing on the sky saying Don't eat too much or you die or something of that context.

:rolleyes: Yeah...

Last Thursday, I had a dream that was a combintaion of CSI: and The O.C.. Sandy (or Seth, but I'm sure it was Sandy), Ryan, and Julie were there, and so were Grissom and Sara. Anyway, Ryan, Sandy, and Julie were on a cruise, and a real snake came and started gambling. So, in the CSI style, there was a murder, and I got Sara and Grissom to come. At the end everyone was at a concert thing. Sara was near the stage and Julie & Grissom were talking in a car. I ended up pushing a few people.

I woke up, trying to make sense of things, and realized that I had a line from Bones in my head, and I couldn't remember the previous night's episode that well.

During my second pregnancy, I had a dream I was living in this apartment where I had lived before and there was these lions and tigers walking around outside, and I kept throwing all this raw meat out, hoping they would go away, Well, Duh!! I'm feeding them raw meat, they aren't going to leave, and then I woke up. That was about 4 yrs ago and I still remember it, it was very weird!!! :lol:

Here are the two weired dreams I already posted in the other thread.

When I was sick with meningitis in the summer of 2000 and was on a LOT of painkillers. I dreampt that I was climbing rooftops and swinning from a rope in the neighborhood where I went to school. At the end of the dream a swung into the side of a grocery store.

Gotta love those painkillers :)
------------------------------------
I had one where I was at a wedding, and an old teacher of mine who I hated and was really ugly found me and forced me to dance with her.

If you want, I'll post some stories about this teacher and you'll be rolling on the floor laughing.

I posted this in the other thread too:

I once had a dream that I woke up in the back of this dark van and looked around only to remember that I had been raped. Cheery, huh? Anyways, I was driving around with said rapist, and at they dropped me off at my house and then about a week later, they were at a party at my house.

Back