Weird Dreams

Ok, last night I had a dream that I was riding a bike down a street and my roommate walked up and was like do you know where the pencil is? and I'm like sure it's in hell. So she starts digging a whole in the ground and jumps in then comes back with this pencil. And I'm like cool, you found it still riding the bike. Then suddenly I was walking in school and my English teacher and my I.A. teacher were getting married in the school hallway and I was the bridesmade. And then I woke up and my reaction was WTF?

Okay - RANDOM!
I had a dream last night where I went to the swimming pool but I forgot my suit and there were boys in the Girls Showers and then I was at one of my Aunt's, my four-year-old cousin was talking about catkins and trees for whatever reason, we lived on a street that I don't think actually exists, and we were five minutes and not an hour away from each other, then we went to my other Aunt's, then we were in this castle courtyard and there were pigs and I went back to my Aunt's and instead found the street I really live on. Then I woke up.WTF??????????? Any ideas, 'cos I'm stumped :confused:

Most ppl have dreams that are parables. The subconscious is usually wrestling with some issues. I actually have some precog dreams ... I dreamed of school tests ... and I'd take the test in my dreams & write my essays ...the when I took the test I'd just write what I remembered. A friend in college caught on ... and she was like,"is that why you didn't study this or that?"

I've also had plenty of other of freaky dreams that later cause me a real deja vue ... like I had a dream about driving & not being able to stop at the light & going through intersections unharmed ... and later that week I was almost hit 3 times by cars doing this.

And, then most recently I dreamt of my boss going through my persoanl things at work & that happened too ... so I wasn't quite as shocked as I could have been ...

But in my experience i think you can tell what is a parable & what is premonition ...

that must be really freaky. i know i remember things that i cant tell if it actually happened or if i dreamt it.
last night george eads didnt pay me a visit *tear* i went and got a pet snake. it was really teeny and fit in my hand. it grew bigger and bigger and turned into a beagle. now that is probably one of the weirdest dreams ive ever had. i have no idea what its supposed to mean :lol:

Actually I am quite used to it now. It's been happening for a long time so I know when to pay attention & when not to. Like, I had a dream last summer that I was pregnant & my friend who works in my old dept was also pregnant. My friend's father went into the hospital a few days later having haert surgery at the time & he flatlined but they bought him back. So, literaly that dream was about death coupled by life. The pregancies cancelled themselves out.

That's why I say ... you can tell what is a parable dream from prem.

Here's an idea : the beagle -- man's best friend vs. the snake -- a sometimes reality of man.

thats a good idea, i have no luck with the men. i just figured i missed the dogs i volunteer walk. ones a beagle and i love him and want to adopt him.

zippy said:
I dreamt of TalkCSI last night...that's weird. What was I doing at TalkCSI??? :rolleyes: :p
I've also dreamt about TalkCSI before. :eek: I was quite worried when I woke up. :lol:

I had three recurring dreams last night.. yes, all in one night.. the first one was that I was living in the attic and when I got there, I found the door was open and someone had gone through my stuff, but I wasn't missing anything. The second dream was exactly the same, but the lights were on as well. And the third dream, because I probably suspected people had gone through my stuff in the attic where I was living, I decided to sleep downstairs (in a bed :confused:), but I could hear someone go through my stuff in the attic.. and the funniest part is.. I don't have an attic.. :rolleyes:

Ok so you don't have an attic but all three dreams have a central/core theme -- you are paranid about someone going through your stuff, so there must be a reason why. Moving your sleep location didn't stop that someone from going through your stuff, so obviosuly your subsconscious is telling you not to overlook/give benefit of the doubt to the someone... b/c you can change the location/make the excuse but it still happens. Why change the locale? B/c if you sleep downstairs they won't. Still happened.

You probably don't trust someone around you.

^^ Thanks for that! And I actually know dang well where that comes from.. seriously, if my parents go through my computer folders and files, I probably get kicked out of the house :rolleyes: I'm not doing illegal things, but I'm just doing things they wouldn't like me see doing.. giving them a bad name in the family and such.. The person I don't trust at the moment is my mum! I know she's capable of going through personal stuff.

My most disturbing dream happened several years ago when I was at the age of 16 I believe. My brother was standing in the same room where I was sleeping at that time - my bedroom.. everything was where it normally is too.. even the blue colour of the door was exactly the same. He had slid his throat, it was this perfect straight slice.. but there was no blood trace whatsoever, but he didn't die.. so he asked me to push his head back, so that his throat would tear.. to help him commit suicide. And so I did..

I woke up.. and I've never felt more horrible than then. He is my best friend, I love him to bits and I'd never want to lose him ever!

He's younger? You probably had some anxiety over losing him to something or someone. Was he sick or ill or hanging out with ppl you didn't approve or leaving to go some place? The dream wasn't about physical death but more of a fear of losing him.

You know.. that actually makes sense.. he's older, and when I was 15 he moved out of the house to live in a student house.. and well, since we never had been seperated before in our lives.. it did feel like losing him in a way.. OMG! You're so good, I would never have come up with that on my own! Thanks! :)

Back