Weird Dreams

My dreams always have something to do with highways, building of highways and dealing with road construction. No matter where I'm at in my dream I can see highways all around.

Guess I'm going around the bend......

Last night I had such a wired dream.

I was running in a circle screaming "I like bananas" over and over again (and I really hate bananas) and then some lady was like howd you break your arm? and started running with me then I told her I was swimming and a shark bit my arm off so they gave me someone elses arm and it was broken when they gave it to me. Then suddenly I was on top of a builidng singing O Canada (I forget all the words to it) and then Ashlee Simpson came behind me and was like "I'm going to kill you" and pushed me off the building. Then I started screaming at her saying her music sucked and stuff then I fell on a car and died.... It was weird.

I once had this dream that I had to have kids with this killer or he'd kill me...it was so weird, but as the dream went on, we became a happy family :confused:

I was running in a circle screaming "I like bananas" over and over again (and I really hate bananas) and then some lady was like howd you break your arm? and started running with me then I told her I was swimming and a shark bit my arm off so they gave me someone elses arm and it was broken when they gave it to me. Then suddenly I was on top of a builidng singing O Canada (I forget all the words to it) and then Ashlee Simpson came behind me and was like "I'm going to kill you" and pushed me off the building. Then I started screaming at her saying her music sucked and stuff then I fell on a car and died.... It was weird.
ok...that was weird...i don´t think i´ve ever had a dream like that!!!1 :lol:lol (ps-I hate bananas too-but that is soo totally off topic!)

LMFAO!! That was the best dream ever! I loved it! :lol: I nearly fell out of my chair laughing!

Once I had a dream that I won a wrestling match at my school, only my school was a huge stone church...It was weird. I won a yellow mini cooper, but i still wasn't happy because I couldn't have any apple pie.

Ever had a dream that you were kissing someone but you were sort of half-awake at the time, so as you're kissing the person you kiss you pillow? I have :lol:

Let's see, eight or nine years ago, I had a dream that people were getting frozen in ice cubes. In my dream I was terrified. And this was before I knew about cryogenics.

And then at the end of last year, I had a dream that I was Calleigh, and I got wicked confused. And what's wierd was that 1) the killer's name was Felko and 2) it was a Monday night.

I had a dream I was playing football--with a whole bunch of other girls who also didn't know how to play football. It was like this whole Replacements thing, but--we legitimately didn't know how to play football and the coaches would teach us and everything. So the song Thunderstruck was in my head, we had these pink uniforms with a white lighning bolt on the back...And I was getting the crap knocked out of me. But, at least I wasn't goalie--like in another dream.

So even though the dream was about Thunderstruck, I woke up with Who Made Who stuck in my head. Creepy--

One of these--horrible recurring dreams that I've been having (well not all horrible) is--that I'm a cat burglar. I'd be dreaming, and somehow I would be in someone's house, I didn't know where I was, and I'd just be looking. Not looking for anything (maybe information as to where the hell I was) and I wouldn't know how I got there. One time I was in an apartment building, and you couldn't really tell where the individual apartments ended and where the hallway began, I just remember running away and making up excuses for people to look the other way.

Kind of like those cliche movies or stories where a person wakes up to find that someone they know is dead and they remember dreaming something like that. Well--hopefully I haven't been breaking into weird labrynth houses in my sleep....that sounds like a great idea for a story LOL

I once had a dream my dad took me to this tavern and I sat down around a bunch of drunk guys...anyways, as the dream went on, I was drinking a lot and I ended up getting drunk...I made conversation with the drunk guys at the table and they seemed completely interested in everything I had to say! They were laughing every time I took another swig of beer or whatever, it was weird! Finally, at the end of the dream, my dad realized I was drinking and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the building and all the drunk guys were like, "Aww! Okay, bye!" :lol:

Quoth_the_raven! Caution! If you ever find yourself in a situation like this in real life, don't take the drunk guys' interest in what you are saying literally! No matter how drunk you/they are!

LOL

I had a dream that I was awake and the sad thing was (not only was that pretty much all that was going on in my dream)I was actually tired when I woke up, like I had never went to sleep!

I very rarely remember my dreams, so when I have one I think it must have been weird.
But one is this dream that I have about once a year in different, and in some way, my family and I are always in the Holocaust. One time it was that we knew that we were going to get taken, so we went on the run. The latest one was kind of a take on "Life is Beautiful" (you'll understand it if you've seen the movie). My dad knew what was going to happen, but put on a brave face so that we all wouldn't scared. These dreams are just really scary, I guess on a primal level of being killed.

Another weird dream I've had: To understand, you need to know that I very rarely use milk-I only use powdered for when I do, or else I'd spoil gallons (or liters for those metrically minded :lol:). I had this dream that milk was selling for $10 a gallon. Near where I live, it is about 2-3 a gallon. The wierdness was just that I never buy it, so why would I dream of it.

Back