Weird Dreams

when i was about 6 i had a dream that i woke up in a coffin and was fighting my way out I was in this cemetery ive never seen before and every year after that ive had that exact dream then in 2000 i moved house and i live opposite that cemetery in my dream!

Okay, so I've remembered this dream since I was 5-6 years old.

[dream]
I was upstairs in my old house when I see Ursula from the Little Mermaid coming out of the bathroom. She has a really evil face on and I shout my little brother's name to see if he's alright. I dodge past her into the bathroom and I see him in a pool of green liquid-y acid, and I'm not that upset about it, even though he's dead, but I am angry. I run down the stairs to my parents and Ursula chases after me, but for some reason she doesn't go down the stairs. Mom and Dad are watching the new on the TV. I tell them that my brother was put into acid and he died, they merely grunt and continue watching the telly. At this point I'm pissed off, so I go up the stairs and there Ursula is waiting, I go into the corridor, and her grin is even more evil. I smile back and she looks a little confused, I put my hands behind my back and she tries to chase after me, but I don't run. Now she's just staring at me like wtf? and out of the blue I pull out a chainsaw and then she's the one that looks scared. Then I hack her to pieces for killing my little brother. After Ursula shrieks in pain and is dead, my parents run up the stairs and finally respond to what I'm saying. They go to the bathroom and see him in the tub, then my mom asks me, "Why'd you put your brother in the acid?" Then I was like arghhhh! I turned around and my little brother is there, in cute little clothes and nice polished shoes. Then I hugged him and the parents went back downstairs.

[/dream]

Hope I haven't bored you too much! :lol:

^ Whoa, that is a very violent dream! :lol:

My most weird and violent dream actually took place high up on a mountain. My friends from Sec 2 were there. One guy and two girls. For some reason, we were standing on this very narrow wooden path that goes from the foot of the mountain to the peak. So we were half-way down the mountain when one of my friend fell through a gap and dropped some thousand feet. I guess we must have been mad because we went through that gap too and fell. Then, I found myself sitting on the sand, facing a beach, in pitch-black surroundings with the full moon above. But there was only one friend left. The other two were gone.

Uhm....weird.

This isn't a weird dream as such, more of a bad one that I had last night. But basically, I dreamt I hadn't won the science competition I entered about three weeks ago :( Winners aren't announced until another couple of weeks, so I just hope that dreams aren't bad omens or provide some sort of premonition as to what is going to happen in the future :eek:

^ Hmm, most dreams don't really predict the future. Ever considered the fact that you had that nightmare because you are dreading that it might actually happen? Heh, I've learnt not to take some of the dreams seriously. Either way, I hope that dream is not predicting what will happen Wibble. Knowing the Science person you are, I think you must have put in a lot of effort in that competition. All the best for it! :)

I had this Dream, Where I was on this airplane and I sat on a certan Seat, and I feel out into this jungle. And this giant troll like guy makes me go through this Obsitcal Course and then at the end he tries to Drown me, But I survive. So I'm stuck on this jungle island for awhile. So this guy falls onto the island. And he kills the Troll. We meet up amd together we turn this island into the island of Mata-nui, and we become Bionicles. Then George W. Bush shows up in an a little airplane and starts attacking the island then he has this army and there is this big war. Then Bush finnally Leaves the island and theres a big party.

Weirdest dream I ever had.

I always have really weird dreams where I see myself die. Each night in my dreams, some random person just comes up and kills me! It's not even that they stab me or whatever and then I wake up - I actually watch myself die, every night! :( It is usually some random person that kills me but every so often it is someone from the past that I'd rather forget. I've been having them for a couple of months now, and they are still really creeping me out!

I dreamt last night that all my friends lived in hobbit-holes :rolleyes: :lol: (for those who don't know Lord Of The Rings, don't worry :lol: ).

I had a dream last night that my grandma was in her massage chair upside down, and I walked in the room seeing her like that and I acted like thats what she did everyday o_O;;
Then I had a dream that my mom deleted everyone on my myspace, and I yelled at her, then I hope up.

the most recent dream i can remember was from the summer, i either havent been having any lately or i just dont remember.
anyway, i think it was my friends fault because when we were driving to the beach with people from work she pointed out a street sign that said 'elm street' when i went to bed that night i dreamed she wanted me to drive her home after work, but my shift wasnt over yet. i left anyway and when i was coming back a little girl on a tricycle darted in front of me, so when i tried to steer out of the way i fell out of the car and freddy krugger stabbed me in the stomach :eek: quite weird if you ask me

Where the hell has this thread been? ROFL.I've had two very weird CSI dreams.
ONE: Nick and I are in one of the evidence rooms and we're having sex (talk about contaminating evidence..) and all of a sudden, there's a window in the door, and my PARENTS are standing there watching, and TAKING PICTURES. Double yew tee eff.
TWO: I somehow got involved in the mob, and the mob leader was making me sleep with him and wanted me to kill someone and I was like "I have to get out of here" and I ran. I see Grissom, and he stops me. He asks "What's wrong?" and I say "No, I can't tell you, they'll kill me."

quoth_the_raven said:
^ OMFG! Damn you, Wes Craven! I have dreams about Freddy Krueger all the time! *mutters* We should write a letter and sue! :lol:
i usually dont have nightmares, but maybe thats cuz i sleep with the light on after scary movies :lol:

and i am sooooo jealous! i want a sex dream with nick! the only dream i ever had with him i woke up before it got to the good part :devil:

ok, maybe this thread helped me have a weird dream that i actually remember :lol:
so i was at work, but it wasnt the right building but i knew it was supposed to be where i work. its a wholesale grocery type store where mini marts and convenience stores get their stock.
anyhoo, i decide at the end of the shift that i want to buy a toothbrush. so i go to the check out and george eads is there. only thing is, he looks the way he did for the movie 'evel knievel' so he has the red mullet and 70s clothes on. i start hitting on him and he flirts back and wants to see what im buying. but now my toothbrush has turned into an evel kneivel toothbrush so i dont want to show him. we start kind of play fighting but it quickly ends (why do i never get to the good parts in dreams with him?!?!)
next i go home with jason cameron (carpenter on while you were out) and we make out in the car in front of my house. at this point, my alarm goes off. but since its set to the radio it was a guy reading the news and it didnt wake me up. but i could hear the mans voice and it got encorporated into my dream. weird.

Back