Weird Dreams

Had any weird dreams lately?

I just had one the other day...it was SO weird! I was in my grandma and grandpa's old house and I was walking down the hallway. And...I saw a black shadowy figure out of the corner of my eye and guess who it was? Johnny Cash! :lol:

It was SOOOOO weird! He talked to me and then went in my grandpa's bedroom and sat down and watched tv. Then he went and sat down playing the piano. And THEN, he went into the living room, sat down, and ate an orange! It was so weird! Even in the dream I thought it was a dream or an illusion, but I saw the seeds after he ate the orange on the table! :lol:

Wow, the man in black...enh, that's 1:30AM humour for ya...

I've had a lot of really, really weird dreams, and I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what the hell was going on in my head.

Like that time I corrupted the college by becoming class president...which was funny, and a lot more detailed than that.

I once had a dream that scared me to death...it was just a bunch of lines going slow and then really, really fast. It scared me. I woke up crying and I ran to my mom. I was little.

Another...hmm...my aunt was a criminal and she stole a bunch of money. I tried to tell my family but they didn't believe me. We went out to lunch somewhere with them, and I ran after my aunt when she ran out of the building. I chased after her and she got in my family's minivan (lol). She started the car, but I had grabbed onto the middle seat door and crawled inside. THEN, she started to try and shake me off of the car, putting the car in reverse, abruptly stopping, etc, etc. AFTER that, I had to apologize to her! Pffttt, please! :rolleyes:

I once had a dream that scared me to death...it was just a bunch of lines going slow and then really, really fast. It scared me. I woke up crying and I ran to my mom. I was little.
I dreamt something similar when I was little. Whenever I had fever, I would dream I was stuck in a dark void and these layers would come charging at me, first slowly, than fast and hard. Then I would get sucked up by a black hole and I'd wake up. It's always that same nightmare when I have fever.

Now all my dreams are wacky and nonsensical. :p I once dreamt that a guy in my class asked me out and when I woke up the next morning, I actually developed a crush on him. And that crush lasted for 2 years! :lol:

Now all my dreams are wacky and nonsensical. I once dreamt that a guy in my class asked me out and when I woke up the next morning, I actually developed a crush on him. And that crush lasted for 2 years!
LOL
I dreamt that my crush gave me these four numbers:1089. In the real world, I told my father to buy the numbers (lottery) on my crush's birthday, which was the same date as my mom's. He forgot to buy it and it striked the 2nd or 3rd place.

Then I had another dream where Grissom whacked Ecklie's butt. I was like, WTF?!!! Then I dreamt Grissom turned deaf again. He ran into a car screaming his head off with his hands over his ears.

^ Those premonital dreams are always the worst.

Like, I once dreamt that a car crashed right into the telephone in front of my house. And then in the morning when I was down at the bus, this car drove into the ditch near one of the telephone poles. I started freaking out and my brother called me a retard and yadda yadda yadda, it was the freakiest thing ever :lol:

i once dreamed i was driving on the roofs of a city with my car, dunno which city it was. suddenly i crashed down, fell, and fell, and fell...and hit the ground. i remember me thinking, "wow, now you're dead". i woke up that moment and could hardly breath...:/

there are some dreams that come again and again alle the time...scaring...

I once Dreamed that I just was standing on a corner and then something hits me a car or something and the onely thing I said was: Woow,, now I'm dead and the CSI-team will investigate me.. :p.. And then I woke up... It wasn't scary.. but when I woke up I thought.. I just look to much CSI.. Lol.. :p

I had a dream last night where I was at school, and I was walking down the stairs and I saw this guy I know. He was wearing a white tee and really short cut-off denim jeans...

But on closer inspection, he was wearing a denim miniskirt. And I don't remember anything after that.

o_O

Dunno why I dreamed it because that's not a turn-on for me at all! Guys are meant to look and dress like guys, not women! The funny thing about that guy is that I wouldn't be very surprised if he came to school in a skirt...

I usually forget my dreams. But this one I remember: I dreamed that I was kissing this guy in my class. Unlike Sidler, I did not have a crush on him before or after the dream. He's gay and I'm a girl so I don't go that way. Well it was weird for me.

This one happened to me couple of times. I dreamed that I already woke up and took a bath and ate my breakfast. So I was very disappointed to wake up and find out that I haven't done all those things yet.

i have the weirdest dreams in likle ever, and i remember them vivdly when i wake up its like i just watched a movie and i rememebr it all, i remember dreams from 5 years ago and can tell you who was wearing what lol, its insane, and dud ethe odd things that happen, LOL.

last night i dreamt i was a giant feather and got sent to jail for tickling people... HAHA

Ok..last night i had a really weird dream where my wallet started attacking me while i was at the cinema with my mates!!!
(what can that mean!!lol)

I dreamed that me and my friend dies and we were corpses, but we were still conscious and alive, except we were dead...make sense? Probably not. But anyway, we were dead and the CSIs came and David was about to stick the thermometer into me to check my temp for TOD and I jumped up and yelled "Hey! Don't you stick that thing in me!" The CSIs all freaked out and my friend and I couldn't understand why until we realized that we were dead.

I recently dreamed that I was a castmate on "The Real World: Houston" and was living with a cool Black dude with hair like Static Shock, a vapid blonde chick who hung out at the mall, a tanned surf-dude who was a real cut up, a blonde grunge guy that slept late and was super laid back, a fiery redhead that was impassioned about various causes and an Asian woman who was a nursing student with multiple piercings and frosted bangs. I was the Conservative Responsbile guy in the group. The Asian woman and I fell in love during the season and had gotten intimate. Then suddenly, it was a reunion special and she wouldn't talk to me. There was a huge gap in there where somehow some legal wrangling had to take place for us to both be on that special without me violating a restraning order. During the special, I declared my undying love for her (her name was Kristi) and then had a heart attack during the filming. She gave me CPR and went with me to the hospital and told me that she loved me but had put the restraining order on because her strict Korean parents didn't like that she was no longer a virgin and had fallen in love with a much older White man. I woke up and didn't feel that anything had been resolved...

Okay, I had this really really weird dream...

So I was in this wierd little bakery in the middle of some old English town with my friends, and I ordered a cinnimon bun (WTF, I don't even like cinnimon buns. :lol:), and they made us wait for like, half and hour, and when we went to the pickup desk the old lady working there was like "Take these nail clippers and get out"...WTF...then me and my friend left, and my Language Arts teacher was outside in a car and he was like: "Hey guys, want a ride?", so we get in the car the inside of his car looks like the inside of a Metra (the double level trains), and we're both like, "Wow, Mr. R, your car is a lot bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside". And my science teacher was driving the train (formerly a car), and he had one of those weird blue conductor hats on...

WTF doesn't say it enough.

Back