Weird Dreams

I can't descibe mine in detail. All I know is that it had stuff out of Stargate:Atlantis, X-men, Animorphs, and Everworld. I was really creepy kind of cool though, and I usually don't remember my dreams anyway. That proves I watch tv and read way too much.

^ omg haha.. yeah it does :lol:

I used to work at a greenhouse during the winter hols and at night I always dreamed that I was doing the work there.. it was so boring.. just seeing my hands planting tiny plants in buckets.. :rolleyes: not really exciting dreams.

Last night I dreamed I was in this diner, not hungry at all, just sitting at the counter watching Mac, Flack, and Stella at a booth while Lindsay waited tables. Even in the dream I was thinking OMG I watch this show too much! And my friend Jaime was also a waitress, complaining about what a terrible waitress Lindsay was. Then she went over to the booth and asked them would they buy me something to eat because I'd spent all my money on S1 DVDs and just quit my job.

Very strange dream, Speed! ANy idea what it could all mean? Is 8 symbolic?

Some time ago, it was really weird
because i didn´t really dreamt it..
i went to bed and closed my eyes (and i´m 100% sure i didn´t went to sleep) and i saw from a persons perspective that he/she got hit by this white car :eek:
i was like: What was that?! :confused:
just really creepy...

I always have strange dreams- had my first 'CSI' one the other night!!

I was in a taxi and then the driver who was very scary came into the back to drive instead of the front and I got dropped off near my old school.

I desperately had to go and tell Catherine and Sara something because they were setting up a surprise party but I don't know what :confused: Then I couldn't find my car anywhere and a woman holding a rock said it was possesed and chased me with a stick. :eek: :lol:

So not normal!

I was in prison break with calleigh and Speedle, talking too Scofield... Than we walked away through the fence outside and suddenly I was standing on the sports field of my old secondary school, right after that I was in my current school... Don Flack was suddenly there and we entered a room and started making out... Then my alarm went off :lol: Damn!

Weird dreams happen when ever I eat pickles before going to bed. Don't ask me why, I have no clue really, the craving for pickles gives me weird dreams. Stress causes me to eat the strangest things before going to bed.

My dream the other night was after an encounter with a jar of pickles. I was sitting at a centrally located desk with a 360 degree veiw of the the room that had many, many doors. Each door had different things going on and I was in charge of the healthcare. (I'm an LPN.) People would walk up to my desk and tell me what was wrong and I would direct them to one of the doors. I would follow up a few minutes later and step into the room they went into and become part of their world. I would get to see how they were hurt and provide help at that point. I would do my job until I was no longer needed and returned to my desk.

I'm curious what would happen if I added peanut butter to those pickles? Sounds like a crime scene waiting to happen!

CSIAnna, this one is YOUR FAULT!!!!!
I came into my room and a boy I don't even like was playing guitar on my mini chest-of-drawers between my desk and my bed, and I SAT ON HIM (WTF??????????????)
So THERE, Anna, you gave me a wierd dream! :p
And it really creeped me out.

I once had a dream that I was walking to school. It started out just like my normal nightmares (missing the bus and having to walk back home), but then I see this big house with a jungle in the backyard. So I decide to go through it. Then this old lady catches me and she tells me to go around. When I ask her where, she said to go around to the big cafe. Then, I look out over this giant cliff thing (where that came from is anyone's guess) and I see this giant teacup so I think that is the giant cafe. When I get there my best friend is there too (which is weird because she lives on the other side of the town). Then this giant tells me about this favorite spatula he had when he was "a wee giant back in Maine" (I live in Vegas, where did Maine come from!!!??). Then he tells me to start making this mayonaise salad. Well, I take this big jar of mayo out and start scooping it out when the giant starts yelling at me for using his favorite spatula. Then my friend just starts laughing. So I have to use a fork and then the mayo turns all green and crusty. It was all so weird.
I also had one where my class took a field trip to Wal-Mart, but it wasn't a ghetto Wal-Mart(no not Target). It looked like someone's home with alot of shelves and stuff to buy. So I start looking for the shoes. But somehow I end up in the books area. This mean snooty lady walks up to me and tells me I wasn't allowed there. Then we start yelling at each other and I throw a pair of nail clippers at her. They land on the ground and we both dive for them. I get them and take off running toward the exit. When I'm almost right in front of it, I hear some song and I calls me up this grand staircase(it looks like the one from Titanic). When I go up there are two ways to turn. I take the left and follow the hallway until it comes to some room. I opened up the door and I see these little kids playing in this whole room made of yarn. I decide to turn around and see what would have happened if I had turned right, but just as I reach the grand staircase again, my alarm goes off. Know I will never know what was in the right room.

i had a dream recently in which i was trying to save Nemo the fish from the drain in my bath tub...it's just too weird

Funny how our minds deal with our everday lives and things.

One recurring object of most of my dreams are highways. I see miles and miles of highways with different views, construction, destruction, beauty and just plain simple.

Dream on.....

Last night I dreamed that I was in a jeep with some people and we're driving through snow mountains. It's just snow everywhere, everything's white. Then the jeep stopped and a girl wanted to get out. I stopped her coz in the dream I felt I knew something dangerous is out there. But the girl wouldn't listen and she went out and played with snow. Then everyone went out too and I finally followed. Then we started playing with snow and suddenly I saw weird creatures coming out of nowhere, tumbling down from the mountains and all directions. In the dream, I recognized them as the yeti, bigfoot, abominable snowman, cavemen, all those hahaha!!! :lol: They were tumbling haha...then everyone ran helter-skelter and the volcano erupted. But it was beautiful and not dangerous. There were blue, red, orange, yellow, purple light flowing out of the volcano...something like those you see in Windows Media Player. :lol:

i cant dream a weird dream, if i put my mind on something all day i dream about it when i go to sleep and if i like it it turns to fan fics, i made 2 of them into wait 4 into fan fic, 2 csi 2 house, but if i think of a weird thing i would dream about it :p

Back