Weird Dreams

You're quite welcome. I'm a bit depressed & when I feel like this I like to use my gifts to help others. Makes me feel a bit better.

If you were to talk about your brother, would ppl think that you are the older sibling? B/c I imagined a younger brother.

I don't use to remember my dreams but the weirdest one I had was about a former neighbour of mine,I only knew her of meeting her in the elevator and say "goodmorning-goodmorning",I moved and she moved too so I haven't seen her since that.
One day I dreamt I saw her and she was pregnant.When I woke up I thought that was a nonsense because she got married when she was forty-something and then got an ovary surgery(I knew that because she told my mother).
The weirdest thing is that my mother saw her about a month or so later and she was with a newborn,she had just given birth !!! :eek:

Wow Irene you're really good at dreams interpretation!

I've dreamt I was pregnant twice and both times I felt horrible and I know why I felt that coz I really am afraid of pregnancy and going through that.

Jayne, maybe the attic represents some place you keep your personal feelings like your heart for eg?? And ppl rummaging through your stuff might be an invasion of your privacy and you knew it. I'm thinking of the things you said in the homophobic thread... :rolleyes:

geez this is fun! Don't take me seriously though.

Congrats, Hormiga! That was a precog dream. Cool, isn't it??? Probably freaked you out some. Your subconscious probably picked up on it one day while you greeted her. All animals have inuition -- even humans-- this of how a baby reacts it its surroundings. They say that as we get older society teaches us to go with we can physcally touch, see, feel,etc. Ever about a particular friend & then he/she calls. Same thing.

And thank you for the compliment, Zappy. it means a lot to me.

IreneAdler76 said:
If you were to talk about your brother, would ppl think that you are the older sibling? B/c I imagined a younger brother.

We differ 2,5 years... so emotionally-wise we're on the same line actually, him being a guy and me a girl.. lot of people think we're twins too actually.

zippy said:
Jayne, maybe the attic represents some place you keep your personal feelings like your heart for eg?? And ppl rummaging through your stuff might be an invasion of your privacy and you knew it. I'm thinking of the things you said in the homophobic thread... :rolleyes:

geez this is fun! Don't take me seriously though.
Ahh don't say that last one.. I do take it serious, Zippy! You might be right too.. and at this moment my whole life evolves around the things I said in the homophic thread, especially considering the reactions I got from my mum.. I mean, it's my life, so stop messing with it!!

I had a dream last week where I was out in some town, and I found a girl with her back to me - I tapped her shoulder, and it was one of my friends I've lost touch with.We said hi and hugged and caught up. That inspired me to dig up her e-mail address, and we are now talking again!

OK, I swear I already posted in this thread but can't find it so....

I dreamt that i was babysitting myself, but like at age 3. And My young self was crying, and my mom came in and was like "what's going on?" and I say "I'm just giving myself a hug."

My first weird dream took place at school in history class. In my dream a friend of mine called my teacher a lesbian loose woman.

Dream 2: Again took place in school, this time it was the first day back from April vacation. My science teacher wasn’t in class and my English teacher said “She was killed in a car accident”. At first we were shocked then she, and another teacher kidnapped me and two friends and stole a car. They took us to Pittsburgh and while we were hiding in a sleazy motel the hired three prostitutes. When the prostitutes arrive they tied us up and raped us. Then the two teachers raped me and one of the other kids.

PS. In dream one replace some of the language.

P.S.S Loose woman was the best definition I could get without breaking PG-13

I thought this thread was lost, couldn't find it for a while.

Last night I dreamt I could speak fluently in Tibetan. It's my dream to be able to do that. And it turned out to be just that...a dream. :confused:

Okay, I had the strangest dream last night. Really weird.

I was at a Borders bookstore with my dad. I'm walking around trying to find this book about vampires, it was like a fantasy book and I wanted it because it sounded interesting (and it doesn't exist, btw). So I'm walking through the store trying to find it, and I get the feeling that someone's following me.

I turn around and see this guy about my age if not a year or two older, and he's looking straight at me, just following me. I thought maybe he was just heading into the same direction as me, but as I kept walking he kept following me. Now I was starting to get weirded-out. So I started walking faster to try and lose him, but I didn't, and he stayed right on my tail. So I finally started running. It seemed like it didn't matter what I did, he still managed to keep us with me.

And we were in public, so this was really creepy because no one was doing anything to help.

So I finally run inbetween two bookshelves thinking I've lost him. Just when I'm about to breathe easily, I turn around and he's right behind me. Now I'm really panicked, I'm wondering what he's going to do. He's not going to try anything, right? We're in public, he wouldn't dare try anything! Well, I was wrong, and he does the last thing anyone would have thought he was going to do.

He tackles me to the ground so that I'm on my back. Pinning me down, I'm so sure he's going to rape me, but instead he does something else. He leans down next to my ear and sinks his teeth into my neck. I remember that there were three puncture marks on my neck, not two. Anyways, he bites my neck and then moves up to where I can see him, and he wipes his mouth off. When he's done I got up and ran off to the front of the building, bleeding. I knew my dad was toward the front so I tried to find him.

So I ran up to him and yelled, "Dad!" He looks over at me and asks what the big deal is. I told him, "Someone keeps following me, he won't leave me alone! And look, he bit me!" I showed him the bite marks on my neck, which were still bleeding. He told me he thought I was being overly-dramatic, so he watched as the guy from before came up behind me. He grabbed my arm and tried to drag me away and I said, "Dad! Look! Look, help me! He's trying to do it again!" but he just watched as the guy dragged me off again.

So the guy drags me back to the bookshelves. He throws me the book I was looking for and tells me to read it to understand. Understand what...? So he starts talking about how since now I'm a vampire because he bit me, that we have to serve this 'vampire lord'.

And that was pretty much the end of it. :confused:

I had the weirdest dream last night and I still can't believe I had it! :lol:

Well, I was in school and I was pushing one of this trolley like thing. The ones where you can put boxes on well anyway..I was pushing it along the first floor. Then, my English teacher came out of nowhere and sat on it! Then he told me to push him to the staff room on the second floor. I was speechless!! But I did as I was told and he went into the staff room like nothing happened.

:confused: :lol: That was just so funny :lol: and scary at the same time :eek:. I don't think my English teacher will do that! He's a great teacher. Probably why I got good grades.

quoth_the_raven said:
Okay, I had the strangest dream last night. Really weird.

I was at a Borders bookstore with my dad.......So the guy drags me back to the bookshelves. He throws me the book I was looking for and tells me to read it to understand......
Then something flashed and it says "Borders Bookstore; Where books come alive." :lol:

Back