Weird Dreams

I had a really strange dream a few nights ago and it went something like this:

My mom for some reason let me drive out to South Dakota by myself. And I took my sister with me. So here we are, driving in SD (the middle of NOWHERE) and I get lost. So I see a church and decide to go in and ask for directions. So I walk in and the service is starting. I try to sneak quietly out the back, but they wouldnt let me out. And I HAD to go out the back because otherwise I couldnt see the road that I was driving on. So I shove my way up to the front and go out. The road I was on is completely GONE.

So I find my car and my sister is GONE. I see her at a gas station...great.

She's talking to some guy. and then I did something completely unlikely. I actually introduced myself to the guy! :eek:

Turns out his name is Nick! and hes very cute~ And I ask him if he can help us get home. He says yes. He says he can give us a ride. So we get into his very nice pickup truck. Its one of those custom made ones with all the fancy paint and stuff like that. And he drives off.
Then I wake up!

weird, huh?!

I had the weirdest dream yesterday :eek: It was about CSI: Miami :lol:

There was this dead body and Alexx was doing an autopsy on it, and my mom and I were fighting over the guy!! We both loved the dead dude! :eek: Then he was in one of those bags that you put suits in when you travel and it was hung up in the guest bedroom.. Thats it.. weird huh!?

ETA: Do you ever get the feeling like your falling? I havent gotten it recently, but everytime it happens im like, "ahhh" and then wake-up!! Its scary!

sandersidle said:
ETA: Do you ever get the feeling like your falling? I havent gotten it recently, but everytime it happens im like, "ahhh" and then wake-up!! Its scary!

Yeah, I get that too occasionally, and I often jump too when it happens because I wake up so sudden :lol:

^ I get that too. Waking up with this sudden jerk because I had fallen and have finally landed on the ground. It's pretty weird and very annoying when you're trying to get some decent sleep :lol:.

i had a dream last night that i was talking to my brother and then all of a sudden i was in a desert being chasedby witches. it was veeeery strange.

drummergurll said:
^ yeah..i do the jumping thing too....but usually my falling dreams involve elevators...

I had a nasty one the other week. I dreamt I was standing at the top of the uppermost flight of stairs in St Paul's cathedral, and I swayed forward, then woke up with a huge jump as I hit the stairs and started tumbling down.

wibble, I love the song 'Chasing Cars' in your sig!! (sorry off topic ;))

Whenever I get the falling feeling its just random and I see black.. I never see myself falling off a building or anything..

Another time I had a dream that I went into this house with Horatio and my friend.. I was a CSI but my friend wasn't.. She was just... There.. :lol: So since H is always the hero, he saved my life 3 times, when the Mala Noches put their guns to my face, and then all of a sudden some Grandma is floating in the air and gets into a helicopter. :lol: Then she falls out and is holding on to the side of the copter for dear life while she is raced to the hospital.. :confused: I have the wierdest dreams. I was pretty upset that H saved my life. I wanted it to be Ryan. :p :lol:

^^That dream about your life being saved reminded me of a dream I had awhile back. I was in this ship or something and...well, I don't really remember the details, but the main thing was Grissom saved me from pirates! hahaha :lol: He carried me away to safety! That was pretty funny...and weird...

sandersidle said:
I was pretty upset that H saved my life. I wanted it to be Ryan. :p :lol:

Thanks, re my signature :)

And as for H, well I wish I had dreams about him - he can save my life any day :devil: :D

Lol. I love this thread. I love hearing about weird dreams. And I always have them.
A few weeks ago, when I was just starting my new job, I dreamt that I went in to work, to start my job, and Eric Delko was my new boss :confused:

^ :lol:

Wow, lucky you! :D though I don't think I'd get much work done, because I'd be so busy staring at his muscles all day :devil:

i had a dream once that i woudn't let Levon kill this popular girl because the popular girl had aids and levon would get her boold in her eyes and get aids too...it was pretty weird, i think i had just watched the CSI episode like that.

I had a nightmare last night...

I was at school and it was a full lecture class(that hardly ever happens in real life!). I was sitting at the corner alone and suddenly everyone turned and laughed at me. I asked what's wrong and they said my hair's too bushy. I looked up and noticed I had an afro thing going on.

:confused: I think it's about time for a haircut.

I had a really strange dream the other week and I've been meaning to come in here and type it but I keep forgetting, but anyway here goes,

In my dream I was going on holiday with a man (who in real life I don't know) who my mum really likes but I hate. It was the day we were going and I was packing my suitcase, but I could only find t-shirts and shoes, I had no trousers, skirts, jeans, shorts or even a dress. Then the man started to shout at me, because I wasn't ready to go and he said I would have to go with no bottoms. It was really scary.

The night after I had that dream I had a dream where this pregnant woman came up to me and started shouting at me in a foreign language that I didn't understand.

Then the night after that I had a dream in which the dog ate my work skirt and I had to go to work in no skirt.

So in full I either get shouted at or have no clothes on my lower half :lol:

Back