Weird Dreams

^^ haha dreamt that too ones :lol:
when i dreamt that everyone was looking at me funny and i didn't know why.. So than you look down.. see what your wearing.. and go omg this cant really be happening *and it seemed sooo real* ;) And when you wake up your like.. fieuww just a dream :p

This dream only proves that I have to get out more:

Darkness..... floating.... then splash!
I fell onto a puddle. I look around and it's like I'm in a forest. More like a HUGE garden because there are stepping stones on the ground. I follow it, straightening out my hair.

Follow... follow until I see people, or so I thought, seated in a circle like in a meeting.... I try to eavesdrop; I don't know where I was....

IN short, I was watching LOTR: FOTR "COuncil of Elrond" and my POV was behind Gandalf's chair.

*loser me*

^^That's a cool dream. I wanna be near Gandalf too. :lol: I thought you watched too much Survivors and was gonna witness who got voted out at the council. :p

I had a dream last night that David Tennant from Doctor Who owned Ikea. :lol: It was well weird. Ikea had been transformed into a hotel and I worked there with about 5 other people and I had to clean the rooms. There was also the Whomping Willow from Harry Potter outside the store! :lol: That's all I can remember of it, I woke up thinking WTF! :lol:

Your dream reminds me something that happened to me.
They opened an Ikea here last year,I went there and nearly got lost inside,I've got no orientation sense.I bought a big bedcover and was carrying it in my arms,it was very heavy,and suddenly a guy disguised as Captain Hook appeared and began to ask me where was Tinkerbell and hit me with his sword,he pursued me around all the shop....I was close to make him eat his sword... :lol:
It was a nightmare but I wasn't dreaming.

I once dreamt (a long time ago, don't remember when exactely) that I was walking in the alley behind my house, and there was this little girl, crying. So I asked her what was wrong and she told me she'd lost her parents. So I lifted her and told her we'd go looking for them, 'cause she couldn't remember her adress. (it was a young girl) And then my parents showed up and I followed them inside, but I left the girl behind...and then I came back later and she was nowhere to be found. :confused: God I feel terrible now. I left a little lost girl alone! Bad, bad me! :eek: I would so never do that in real life.

Hormiga said:
and suddenly a guy disguised as Captain Hook appeared and began to ask me where was Tinkerbell and hit me with his sword,he pursued me around all the shop...
Maybe he was looking for me! :lol: I was cleaning the Ikea hotel bedrooms. :lol:

I dreamt of Emily. :lol: :lol:

It was raining...pouring more like it and Emily was there with a guy. Presumably her bf which was...a bummer. :p

Then she sat down and her bf and me went to the back to go check on some cable cars!? :confused: Then he told me to go get Emily. So I ran back and sure enough, there she was, sitting and dripping wet. Told her to follow and she did but in the middle of it, she slipped and grabbed my hand. *haaaaaaa.....!!* to break her fall. Got back to her bf and then I woke up.

:confused: Hahahaha!

Last night... I saw a dream that Sami Hyypiä left Liverpool and went to play in ManU :lol:

Would be happy if it actually happened ;)

A couple of nights ago I went to bed early and fell asleep. I dreamt about fireworks, new years evening and so on. Suddenly, I woke up in a shock and look. A few seconds later ... a hughe bang. I looked at my alarm clock 0.00 hours .. how weird ... and I still don't know what that bang was.

my dream was scary i was kidnapped by three man and the did the most worse things to me and after 3 days i could finaly run away from them but the where shooting at me and yelling and i was realy scared for dying and a few seconds later i heared sirense and i was back in my one bed with nothing going on.. It looked very real and i stayed inside for a couple of days afreid it would really happend..

i've been having star trek voyager dreams...which is weird cuz i haven't seen it since the finale....yeah...captain janeway is not a nice person in my dreams....

HaHa i have a lot of veeeery strange dreams, so here we go...

1) i once had a dream that my dog was a giant wasp that was trying to kill me.

2) my sister got pregnant and gave birth to a plastic doll.

3) my brother got pregnant.

4) my brother had no legs.

5) i was in asia and i was atacked by a giant fish

6) my boyfriend was a little green worm and my best friend was a peice of red licorice.

haha i wasnt kidding when i said i had a lot. i would tell you more...but it would take a while. haha.

i had a dream a few weeks ago that i was being stalked. it was really quite scary even though it was a dream... i still felt so much fear because i couldnt escape from this person or thing... it was really freaky!

and then that dream morphed into another dream where i was going to the gym with my friend... its so weird how our mind forms such odd dreams!

and Depth-Of-Love, heh, you dreams are very strange....

I had a CSI dream last night. I don't remember specifics but there was a lot of Sara :D
And then, to make it even better suddenly Jordan Cavanaugh came brursting through the doors...lol, it was fun for the few fragments I can recall :lol:

Edit:
Ok, so I went back to bed aftre posting this and slept another three hours or so. Guess what, I had another weird dream. Nothing spectacular, just handing out with people I've never seen, doing funny stuff.
Then, out of nowhere, some random guy says "Emily Procter is love" before going back to the conversation that went on.
I woke up laughing.

I think I need mental help, I'm obsessed :lol:

Back