Weird Dreams

you, you hear people say things like "I had the weirdest dream last night" but no one ever talks about normal dreams. Personally, I don't think there is such a thing :lol: yeah, just a random thought I had. Thought I'd share.

And since this is also relevent, I'll share. Last night (in my dream, of course) Speed asked me if I he could borrow ten dollars, and that it was really important. I told him I was all out of money, and he said that it was okay, and he understood :lol: oh well, at least he didnt' get mad, I suppose.

Elsie, that is a weird dream! :lol:

A few nights ago I had another CaRWash dream. :p Ryan was Romeo and Cal was Juliet. (I was reading the book in school) I saw them kissing on these steps but I was apparently reading the CSI: Miami book... But I saw them.. Anyways, I was all excited that they kissed and I wanted to cap it and make an icon to put on the board. :lol: Thankfully I only saw the kiss scene, so I didn't see them killing themselves. :eek:

Elsie Said some of us decided that we should all live together for a while, and moved to one of the girls houses to continue the ward as a sort of commune.
Anyway,

What George Didn't visit us? :devil:

I won't even go into detail about my dream, being pregnant has caused me to have some pretty weird dreams lately :D! I was dreaming that I was watching an episode of CSI, who were investigating a dissapearance of an wrestler. To put it short...
Grissom in a speedo :eek: :lol:
Nick in a speedo :rolleyes:
Greg in a speedo :rolleyes:
Hodges and Ecklie Too :eek: :eek:

I dreamt that I was on the computer, arguing with someone about him arguing. How pathetic. I obviously spend too much time on the computer. :lol: :p

A few months ago I dreamt that Anna Belknap was pregnant, and in my dream she was having lunch with the cast members, even though she was not working at that time...Then, they were talking about the name of the baby and Hill suggested Danny if it was a boy and Lindsay if it was a girl, and Anna thought that it would be a great idea...The dream was not that weird for me until I discover today, reading some posts here at talkCSI, that she is really pregnant...

I had a really weird dream on Thursday night. In my dream my mom, my sister, and I rented a house for vacation and we ended up sharing the house with a Klansman.

I had a really weird dream on Thursday night also. I really had three assignments due the next day, none of them were really done, and in my dream they were all arguing over whcih one should be done first. :lol: If I remember correctly, the Legal Studies essay won, the the French speaking task, then the chemistry assignment, and whats weird is thats the order I did them in :lol:

i had a queer arse dream last night... i have a phobia of moths and in my dream i was at this wildlife park or something and there was a moth the size of a football... it was so scary! but then i woke up... thank god!

Another dream last night, Grissom, Nick, Warrick and Greg all went to a Karoke bar. And were singing songs together, for example The Spice Girls
If You Wanna Be My Love
You Gotta Get With My Friends
Friendship Lasts Forever
Friendship Never Ends

I had a dream me and my friend were trying to get somewhere, and we were hitch hicking, but this car came along, and only my friend got in it; so I was waiting for another one.
Another car came along and I got in, after a while the guy in the car was really starting to creep me out, and in the back seat there were these little elves or something, but they were really creepy.
I opened the car door and jumped out when it was still moving and got all hurt.
Then I decided it would be a good idea to go hitch hiking back home.
Then, I think this was a different dream, I was buying a magazine, and like 5 of them had Jorja on them, and I was trying to pick one, but my other friend told me to stop it and dragged me away, then when I went to go back and get one they had all gone and I spent all the time untill I woke up looking for one....

This is a old dream but.. still one of the strangest and scariest :lol:

This one dream I had... which I still see as one of my scariest ones... You never saw something... But it was about me and some friends (never seen them before... imaginary dream friends) had rented, or was going to move, can't remember, into this big house... and I could sence there was something inside the house... but I didn't know what it was, or who it was cause I coulden't see it... and somehow I got to know that there was this mirror, or window outside at the back of our house, where I could see whatever was inside the house with us... I think it was a window... but it was all dark inside when looking into the window... and then I got this sudden feeling that there was someone, or something that stared at me from inside behind the window. I'm sure I was about to see whatever was hiding inside the house cause I could sence it was getting closer. And then I woke up... I never got to see it :p

Oh god. Last night, I had a dream that I was in one of my classes and my nose started bleeding, then for some reason I walked all the way home, then my feet were bleeding, then I grabbed my lunch and walked back to school. Then I started bleeding all over my homework.

NikkiJamez said:
What George Didn't visit us? :devil:

No, sadly not! Although, that said, it was a weird, freaky dream and not quite as fun as it sounds....

Last night I dreamt that my husband and I had bought a new house. It had a huge kitchen and he said it was perfect for us to raise a family in. It was the house I grew up in, although people had bought it and replaced the wallpaper and put in really horrid carpets.

I loved that house and would actually really like to live in it again, maybe it will turn out to come true!! :)

Oh, i had a weird dream last night, but i don't remeber really the details...All I know is that I was at my cyti's castle and then Catherine (Willows) appeared there because a woman was dead...she was actually killed in her car, right in front of me...and then cath startes with a really strange conversation about how people used to do the same thing to bears as they did to the woman, which didn't make any sense...But anyway, as she explained that i was seeing a reconstruction, like in CSI...
I guess I have been seeing to much CSI lately...dreams with people being killed and catherine appearing in my city?!! Well, just in dreams!!

Back