Weird Dreams

I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamt that my sister died :( It was so awful, because it was so real. She's been really sick lately, and has been in the hospital for the last week. When I woke up, I was left with this awful panicky feeling. It took me a few minutes to figure out it was a dream. Which is odd for me. I've never had that happen before.

I had the weirdest dream last night! It like was two different dreams, but was somehow joined. I had a dream that I was mad at someone and they were mad at Allie and I for dating and so I was trying to make her mad and started making out with Allie in the hallway and like so many teachers walked by and were like "oh, wow, that's cool" it was so weird. Then the second part of my dream was like I was buying my little sister a book and I bought the same book but I left with the wrong book at her house so she ran after me and was like "you left the wrong book" then I pulled out my ID and it like had 10 different pictures, then I went to a resort wiht my little sister...it was so weird :p

Oooh, wow, I had a really weird dream last night. And, whatd'ya know? It was CSI! It started off like I was Sara and I went through Strip Strangler, No Humans Involved, Way To Go, and both Buitl To Kill episodes, like what Sara saw and felt and all and mushy scenes with Grissom ((my favorite! tehe)). So then it fast forwarded to the whole CSI team with Brass about five years into the future, it was strange seeing how they changed! But apparently, this absence of Grissom coming up was prolonged, because he had gone missing. No matter what the team did, they couldn't find him. So they finally got a lead and the CSI's are leading into the house and they come across a barn in the back of a ranch in southern California and, up in the lofts, they see a plexiglass box and a man's body lying there. So they race up and see it's only a dummy and as they're all frustrated, Sara(me) looks up and sees a small blood stain like it's dripping through the wood of the loft above them. She sprints from there and climbs up there, throwing hay everywhere, and finds Grissom, a fresh head wound bleeding. So then if fast forwards to Sara sitting by him in the hospital and he wakes up and it was strange, but kind of interesting! My favorite dream EVER! Haha, another example of my unhealty obsession.

I've had series of random dreams. Two nights ago our President was in my dream and she was cool and she wanted to hug my ice fishing clothes because those are so fluffy.

Last night, my mom had given away the keyboard that I had bought (I actually bought whole pc and keyboard came with it) and I kept screaming and banging the old keyboard what she tried to put back. Then I took this thick, heavy chain and padlock and put it around the screen and then to keyboard so mom couldn't give that keyboard to anyone.

*sighs*

I had a reall weird dream the other day, where Grissom and Nick were mad at each other and got into a big fight. Nick got so mad and kept slapping grissom like a girl and started squashing all of his roaches.

Last night I had a very wierd dream...My friend,Anne run to me and started to scream!HER LEFT ARM WAS MISSIG!I asked her....what happened to it but she saw something behind me,screamed and started to run!It was a giant snail and it fallowed us!!!It ate everything!It was just a meter from my leg...when my alarm clock woke me up!
It was soo crazy!

I had a... disturbing dream the other night :lol: There was this evil doll :)rolleyes:) with something sharp (I think it was a letter opener, actually...) and I tried to stay on its good side so it wouldn't kill me. Anyways, I was following it up the stairs- basically at its beck and call so I wouldn't die, and I must've made a smartass remark or something because the next thing I knew it had stabbed me in my stomach. And not just the stomach, the gut. And it hurt! I remember it hurting, I could feel it, but what was strange was that it didn't bleed much. And then I got stabbed again, in the back of my right leg, upper thigh. Man, I was a mess :lol: :p And the best part- I was crawling around, bleeding, and everyone just walked past me, just staring at me. :rolleyes:

DragonflyDreamer said:
I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamt that my sister died :( It was so awful, because it was so real. She's been really sick lately, and has been in the hospital for the last week. When I woke up, I was left with this awful panicky feeling. It took me a few minutes to figure out it was a dream. Which is odd for me. I've never had that happen before.

Does it happen a lot to dream someone died?

It occurs to me...And I explain it as: If I cannot kill someone in real, well, let me kill them in dream... :D

I never have people die in my dreams, ever. Maybe I am odd though.

Last night I dreamt one of the llamas at camp became the blinged out llama andstarted dancing on his hind legs.

I also dreamt my health/drivers ed teacher was replaced by my PE teacher who is really mean so I yelled at him and left because he said something was F level work like he always says in PE.

I had the oddest dream. I was with my cousin and we were in Winnie The Pooh's house and we had to get out cause Pooh Bear was going to kill us. Then my cat died because Pooh killed him, and then one of my teachers died because Pooh killed her, then I started dancing in my Anthro. classroom (and I don't know why) it was quite confusing :lol:

^ :lol: Pooh Bear sure has it out for everyone. :lol:

I had the weirdest dream the other day about CSI:Miami. I was watching an episode, and Speedle was going through a house full of animal cages, and he was freeing all these animals and then he pulled out his gun because he heard someone. Then he got thrown to the ground by the criminal who was stealing animals, and he was going to break his neck. :eek: Poor Speed was screaming for Calleigh to save him. :lol: (..She was behind the door.)

i had a rather odd dream a few nights ago... i'm not entirely sure what it was about but i know it was weird and that it involved Frank N Furter from RHPS...

i hate it when you vaguely remember dreams but you dont remember the details...

Hmm, mostly I don't remember my dreams. I do vaguely remember what dream I had last night. It was something involving a guy, stalking me, I got in a car and drove away (I don't even have a license, let alone car). It was weird :eek:.

The thing i dreamed is something that is my fear on the moment i guess:
It was about me leaving my house for a appiontment and when i came back my old roommate just take everthing out of the house including my stuff and when i walked into the living room i saw that she killed my cat, it was hanging on the ceiling with a rope around her neck.

I wake up crying and take me cat and hugged her, and now if i leave the house i lock my cat in my bedroom so she cant hurt her.. Its a terribel dream even more a nightmare to me, my cat is my everything..

Back